Pam Truth @pam65
29 December, 10:51
so i ended up with covid over the holiday week but not so bad. dr. prescribed paxlovid which is nirmatrelvir and ritonavir. does anyone know anything about these drugs before i take it. anything from pfizer scares me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
30 December, 11:55
In response Pam Truth to his Publication
Not good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 December, 01:32
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Uh oh, my moderna double jabbed sister took this after she got sick. This was after her injections too. 😖

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
31 December, 02:09
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
So sorry. my sister sadly took every single jab, booster, shot on offer. I know the boom is coming soon for her, can feel it approaching...
Our family are in distant places around the world, I don't know what is coming for each of us, holding them all as best I can in Love.🙏

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I'm sorry 😔 I'll be praying for you and your family too! 🤍
06:50 AM - Dec 31, 2022
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it