17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
29 December, 07:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Someone should come up with an app that diagrams this out in the sky for us when we point it up at these constellations.
11:58 PM - Dec 30, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
01 January, 07:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
lots of them 😍 i use stellarium on my phone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 08:05
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Thx

Shabetei Smert @Shabetei
31 December, 12:32
There are quite a few phone apps free and for a cost. I use to use Sky View for Iphone - just point the phone to the night sky and it shows you what's up there.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 December, 01:54
In response Shabetei Smert to her Publication
Thanks for sharing!

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
31 December, 12:17
they make one but i forget its name