Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
01 January, 07:57
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Maybe you could direct those of us who lack understanding regarding the importance of this to a vetted website so we can learn what's going on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
31 December, 01:02
if...if...if...if...if...IF...IF...IF...IF...IF

BETELGEUSE OBLITERATES

( its the left elbow STAR of Orion )

THAT WOULD MEAN THE DISTRUCTION OF THE ORION CONSTILATION.

THEN THE ORION / LUCIFARIAN /
BAAL / SATANIC / CULT WILL BE
REDUNDANT...

I read in the early 16th century there was a LIGHT EVENT that if I remember correctly, lasted 14 days or so...It lite up the sky totally..
I wonder how that will work in our todays Global Modle....

MAY B... 2023 WILL SHINE SOME
QUANTIUM BRILLIANCE TO SAVE The CHILDERN + HUMANITY & B FREED
OF SATANIC SUFFERING
4 EVER ..May we prosper and flusish in peace and good will.

p.s. Anons should stock up on
17 ply Diapers ...
The sheeple will need a lot of help.
It begins here....

No More Rulers in World. period.
Let there B peace , prosperity and great health to all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 December, 11:58
Someone should come up with an app that diagrams this out in the sky for us when we point it up at these constellations.

Shabetei Smert @Shabetei
31 December, 12:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There are quite a few phone apps free and for a cost. I use to use Sky View for Iphone - just point the phone to the night sky and it shows you what's up there.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
01 January, 07:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
lots of them 😍 i use stellarium on my phone

trueblue @trueblue
30 December, 07:25

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 December, 05:41

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 December, 05:24
Purification by Cosmic Fire: The Last Prophecy of Romanian Mystic Peter Deunov

Personal, Planetary, Solar, Galactic Transmutation

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Peter Deunov Prophecy - YouTube

Wake up! Our Near Future Is PHENOMENAL! For Now just be a good steward of Mother Earth! Be noble and Loving, adopt a Plant Base diet, a Vegan Lifestyle and l...

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
30 December, 04:10
First of all, there is no such thing as a SUPERNOVA, if the star you mention is going to get bright, it will be by our creator, and inside our realm. THERE IS NO SPACE, NO MOON LANDING, NO SPACE STATION ALL DISNEY CGI BULLSHIT, AND IF TRUMP DOES NOT FIX 2020 HE WOULD NEVER GET MY VOTE IN 2024. I WISH ALL YOU SHEOPLE WOULD WAKE THE FUCK UP, NESARA ELECTIONS 2023 UNDER WHITEHAT MILITARY CONTROL. https://rumble.com/v1s9oey...

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
30 December, 02:14
COMING IN FASTER'N SUPERMAN!

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
30 December, 01:58

Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 December, 09:26
If you look you'll notice this same pose in MANY eras/types of religious idols in history. The same pose, Baal is Orion!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 December, 02:21
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
this website always gave me the creeps.

Not Important @Notimportant
30 December, 02:21
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember ... The fake false light ai fake beast system can only mimic, steal, invert, & manipulate the AUTHENTIC...so...why was it so hell bent 👈🏻pun intended, on ORION symbology in the first place???

That's the question✨☀️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 December, 07:45
yes...

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
31 December, 10:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🙏in 2023🎥🇨🇦:))
…in 2023, their…🤮BS Games R OVER!
💉☠️🐑🤬
Bring on the Public Hangings in 2023!
(may I offer my FREE SERVICES 2 Pull the trap door on these Demons)😡
Not 2 Worry, that JOB would make me smile like a Mother Fucker!😊

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 January, 07:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
❤️✝️🙏😃💥👍