17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 December, 08:20
i still wonder what the whole plan is for setting the right people up with the tools (capital, opportunities, assets) to help rebuild. Many getting financially bled dry in the last year +, and we hope good people (common folk, not just billionaires) will be in positions of influence within their communities (not just by winning hearts and minds, but financially able to fund projects and public works).

I know we all have our ideas (XRP, metals, property, art/jewelery/rare pieces) but in a liquidity pinch and reversion of currency system, my tiny little mind can't quite piece together the timeline or immediacy/gentleness of the transition.

Something's gotta budge, and when one domino falls, the whole damn thing comes down with it.... (nothing moves until something moves).

As VK once said - so many focused on the pain phase, something has to come after. I'm already numb to the justice to come, I see it just as a checkbox I want to get past. We've got a world to rebuild.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chuck ross @chuckster
At this point, I follow Wikileaks and Assange. Both have told us, straightforwardly, without comms, riddles, occluded messages, AirQs, winks, the as much of the truth as possible. He's the real hero in all this, and the J6ers, not any politician, including DJT. it's always been Julian, and he said when it's over. 98% of DC will be gone. HUGE amount of work necessary to rebuild...
04:15 PM - Dec 30, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by chuckster in this post can reply
Jay Jay @JustMe
30 December, 04:28
In response chuck ross to his Publication
would that be DC structurally or functionalty as it it being the head of the deep state thus representing the evil all over the world 🤔
destroyed ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chuck ross @chuckster
30 December, 07:28
In response Jay Jay to her Publication
Not sure, but my guess is that DC will both be structurally and administratively destroyed. But, that's a guess...

Jay Jay @JustMe
30 December, 04:28
In response chuck ross to his Publication
would that be DC structurally or functionalty as it it being the head of the deep state thus representing the evil all over the world 🤔
destroyed ?

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
30 December, 07:28
I believe both - some of the buildings in DC will (allegedly) be torn down/blown up - where there were evil practices taking place that we didn't know about - the tunnel system underneath - everyone thought was for security reasons - ha! Supposedly portal above the WH that does not go to a good place - who knows - we will all find out the truth when all is said and done

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
30 December, 07:42
DC is dead. And, a foreign country. And, laid out in a satantic pattern. The New Republic Gov’t will be centralized geographically, I think. And, dispersed. Heard Reno is the new Treasury location.

Re: rebuilding...that’s what the St Germaine trust et al (incl the currency ReValuation (RV)) events are about. If you don’t have Iraqi Dinar, Vietnamese Dong, or Zimbabwe 50T or 100T notes (100trillions.com is having a 45% sale now, use code End45)...I’d get one or more of those right now!!!!!

Then, signup for Dinar Recaps newsletter and/or follow originalmarkz on YT. These funds are to rebuild/for humanity.🙏🏻❤️