17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
i still wonder what the whole plan is for setting the right people up with the tools (capital, opportunities, assets) to help rebuild. Many getting financially bled dry in the last year +, and we hope good people (common folk, not just billionaires) will be in positions of influence within their communities (not just by winning hearts and minds, but financially able to fund projects and public works).

I know we all have our ideas (XRP, metals, property, art/jewelery/rare pieces) but in a liquidity pinch and reversion of currency system, my tiny little mind can't quite piece together the timeline or immediacy/gentleness of the transition.

Something's gotta budge, and when one domino falls, the whole damn thing comes down with it.... (nothing moves until something moves).

As VK once said - so many focused on the pain phase, something has to come after. I'm already numb to the justice to come, I see it just as a checkbox I want to get past. We've got a world to rebuild.
08:20 PM - Dec 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
31 December, 10:49
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Wealth looks different on the other side of this. prices change, commodities and availability change, how we do business changes. I think localized self sufficient towns become the thing. I think it becomes more like you see in games like Horizon: People from certain towns or areas become known for certain things and trades and skills. I think it goes as far as we start sending our kids to apprenticeships, not schools.

I think we (the pieces), will naturally fall into roles we love and belong in, abundantly so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
31 December, 09:37
may 2023 Bring

Health to the sick…
peace to those in strife…
Companionship to the lonely…
Unity to the divided…
Financial abundance to all…
#Peace #Hope #Love
#FaithInGod

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
31 December, 12:48
2 things in my personal realm on this topic:

Parallel.
What lies adjacent, that We cannot (yet) See?
*Atlas Shrugged

Trump.
"YOU Are The Elites, Now."

I don't Know what "the plan" Is, but......

I Trust it.
🙏✌

#SolidFoundation
#Builders
#Restoration

trueblue @trueblue
31 December, 12:00
agreed. i’m so eager to start building the new world with everyone else, lets just leave the corrupt ones behind and get moving.

Lily B.... @LilyB
31 December, 11:08
Thank you for sharing this. A big struggle for me is money and wealth in regards to its importance. For me, it's both overwhelming and tiresome. I try to imagine living a life without being stressed out by finances, but I'm not able to envision it. I almost think I'd prefer a reality where money and wealth were non-existant. Am I making sense?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
31 December, 05:06
I think about the rebuild a lot too
I tryed to Imagine the "how" for years now but I realized my mind ends up doing the pinball thinking...you know it keeps on hitting the same points
And I came to the conclusion that it is gonna be so well orchestrated, so wonderfully planned ahead that it's almost even impossible to imagine seen all the NEW that is gonna come out, that is gonna be available to the pioneers that we are
I think God woke us up for that too
We are not afraid of change, we will rebuild from a clean slate using new tools, tech, free energy
So we gots to imagine the unimaginable...
We been training for that
When it comes we ll be ready
God 's Timing
It's so exciting

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
31 December, 10:39
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Thank you for this! I love vibes like these!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
31 December, 02:50
This will answer some of your concerns. Gold backed currency will replace fiat currency.

https://operationdisclosur...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
31 December, 02:27
Exactly where my focus is being pulled. Imagining, considering, pre-constructing, then back to this present moment unfolding.
Bridge building? I imagine many of us ww are in this process.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
31 December, 01:44
Have been thinking about this too ... going to be needed worldwide✨

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
31 December, 01:05

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
30 December, 11:59
Industrious people need to build Business Plans,
for projects in The New US Republic... then apply for
funding that will be available via NESARA.GESARA,

We need pretty much everything redone.

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
30 December, 10:46
after the revealing of darkness worldwide, forgiveness must light our way. we dont have geopolitical problems. we have a spiritual one. look how far humanity has come, and all while fighting each other. imagine what we can do if we lay down our egos and work together.

when we all know at our very core that god is real and that we aretrulybrothers and sisters, it will all naturally change everything with ease and joy. forgiveness is the way. and that word means much more than just a temporariy release of guilt. it will cure the hearts and minds of all peoples. it will cover our land in a tsunami of love. its happening. it is the only thing i know for sure. because i was given a direct message 10 years ago. its been awhile. yet i havent forgotten. the day i forget is the day that vision becomes reality

TBo ogg donated @tbog
30 December, 10:10
Fiat can't be a thing or this will all repeat.

Looking forward to the rebuild, but the collapse hasn't even happened yet.

Just one move to really solidify our direction would be awesome.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
30 December, 08:33
I was thinking about this the other day and I was reminded of the loaves and the fishes. When Christians pool their resources and take care of each other, great things happen! I remember a story about heaven and hell, it said hell is a dinner table set with a huge banquet but spoons so long that the people can’t get them to their mouths so they starve with all that food in front of them. The kicker is that heaven is the same exact thing, it’s just that the people feed eachother! I also like to remind myself how much we are all paying out in taxes, they tax ya when you make it, when you spend it, when you resell something its taxed again, propety tax, school tax, it’s going to be amazing when the government takes their boot off our necks. Wasn’t tax just supposed to be on imports? Just some happy thoughts, prayers for all!

TBo ogg donated @tbog
30 December, 10:11
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Don't forget death tax 🤣

David Treciak @scifiwriter
31 December, 02:48
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
The IRS is gone. They haven't answered their phones in almost two years. The Treasury Dept. failed their third audit in five years and they have been absorbed by another department.
Income tax is voluntary, anywaY. If you don't sign a return they can't touch you. I haven't filed since 2018 and nothing happened. They tried to garnish my SS check 15% for a balance I owed from the previous year, but it only happened one month.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
30 December, 07:53
I think, this is the most important thing....we need leader, who loves people and not power and wealth.

30 December, 08:02
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
we need leaderS! not followers!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
30 December, 06:44
We don't worry about money. We place our faith and trust in God. We always come up with what we need when we need it. Do we have a lot of money? Oh no, our income is far below poverty level. But do we have enough? Yes and even enough to share with others as needed.

Did you know that Jesus fed 5,000 people with 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread? (Matthew 14:16-21) Everyone ate to satisfaction and they had 12 baskets of food left over. God has never let us down. His bounty more than covers all of our needs. Would it be nice to have more money? We will probably never know that. But it's okay because we live in the land of faith and love. God's got our backs and we are happy.

One more thing that we have learned - you can't out-give God. Every single good deed you do for another - comes back 10 fold to you. BTW - I am not a new convert nor an old Christian. I am just a sinner saved by grace:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Sinner Saved By Grace (Live At Bon Secours Wellness Arena, Greenville, SC/2018) - YouTube

Gaither Vocal Band – The Official Video for “Sinner Saved By Grace,” available now!Order the full-length CD/DVD - Gaither Vocal Band – Reunion LIVE here: htt...

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
30 December, 08:34
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
I thought loaves and fishes too!!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 December, 06:27
Rebuilding confirmed.

30 December, 06:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
IGY6

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
30 December, 05:56
Stop, listen, and collaborate doesnt exactly have the same ring to it. Buuut i am definitely looking forward to that part as well…

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
30 December, 05:51
Yes, we are not the only ones who are beyond tired of waiting and not having the means nor the resources to do our compassionate ❤️'s work... Would rather focus my energy on finding real solutions and work in the long-term, stand by the truth, live on principle, and not tolerate evil doers and their minions any longer. Keeping faith God wins!

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
30 December, 05:38
... but, until there is REAL JUSTICE- RIGHTEOUS JUSTICE---the people will never have real JOY, Peace or GOOD FAITH---

but raw, scathed...

so, some of the JOY PEACE and HOPE will send our hearts to the moon where we can dream bigger than ever before.

IT HAS TO COME. NOW!!!!!!!

not wait for this and wait for that

NOW

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
30 December, 05:22
I'm holding on by the finest thread. I lost my husband, my friends and my job. The IRS is after me. If I lose my house I lose my daughter. There is no work. Watching the man I love rebuild his life with someone else (because I'm viewed as crazy for warning) and my daughter is almost to hard to bare. I wasn't one of the lucky ones that found VK right away only the Q posts. I didn't know about the 2023 thing or I would of did things differently. I wouldn't have been so scared of what was to come if I knew the timeline. There is nothing but pain for me until something happens that changes the circumstances.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 December, 09:28
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Praying for you Fighting Mama.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
31 December, 01:42
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Love to you Fighting Mama ... Stay Strong ... Everything will work out for the best ✨💖🙏💫🌟

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 December, 04:44
THIS.

👇👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
30 December, 04:42
At some point, there’s always that LAST Jenga piece that gets pulled and results in the inevitable collapse of the teetering tower.

We’ve been watching the game play out for years, we know the end is close. It’s just a matter of time.

Looking forward to what, “lies ahead.”

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
30 December, 04:28

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
30 December, 04:21
Good points. Cant get to that phase until we get people the truth and people are held accountable. Period

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
30 December, 04:18
i think we could make our dreams come true. we arent going to building something on a false foundation. world will be our oyster

chuck ross @chuckster
30 December, 04:15
At this point, I follow Wikileaks and Assange. Both have told us, straightforwardly, without comms, riddles, occluded messages, AirQs, winks, the as much of the truth as possible. He's the real hero in all this, and the J6ers, not any politician, including DJT. it's always been Julian, and he said when it's over. 98% of DC will be gone. HUGE amount of work necessary to rebuild...

Jay Jay @JustMe
In response chuck ross to his Publication
would that be DC structurally or functionalty as it it being the head of the deep state thus representing the evil all over the world 🤔
destroyed ?

Jay Jay @JustMe
In response chuck ross to his Publication
would that be DC structurally or functionalty as it it being the head of the deep state thus representing the evil all over the world 🤔
destroyed ?

michael steele @McDs
30 December, 04:13
once people realize that money is not real and only thing that is real is energy

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
29 December, 02:14
i have always wanted a healing center that includes a community space for people to gather together for meals and music together. i have already the perfect land to build it, inherited from my family. i will
need a massive upgrade to the municipal govt, because they wont let it happen. i will
also need finances for the new building. We have been meeting in a tipi for 5 years but we cant during winter, its too cold. i have had this clear vision for years. i put it into action 5 years ago, and we have many people come for healing in circle. im excited with what comes next💗