JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 December, 08:19
Don't forget to breathe Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 December, 10:13
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Hi Fan...u sent me the original song/vid once...and i said id like to play it for u sometime. This was when i was still very sick, fighting for my life. Im proud of it...and U rock! This is dedicated to u, and John!
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍
Listen to Here Comes The Sun.MP3 by Victor This Guy on #SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 December, 12:40
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I am very touched by this share Patriot. I love it and I am so happy that you are well. We Made America Great Again and all that is left is the public disclosure of that fact. Happy New Year.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 December, 12:53
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
💥Happy New Year! 💥😁👊🤝🙏☝️🏁🤍
Thank U! I hope u remember the exchange some months ago.
When u hear the click at the beginning...its one of the first songs i did in '07 when i got my digital recorder, and had yet to learn how to clean it up before mixing it. The reason im so proud of it, is cuz i was very sick and weak and and my memory was poor, but it shows how much hope and fight i had left in me...u touched my heart when u sent it to me, and i love u for that...and more. Please know how much u touched me then and continue to!!! U Truely rock!!! 🤍🏁🤍

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 December, 01:00
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Think Mirror. Q

Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it