This will be how we welcome people to Anon-Mountain-Island
11:08 AM - Dec 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LQve Trump @LoveTump
19 January, 02:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I felt the good vibration!
Love it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQAnonIsland
14 January, 10:07
🥲
🫶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
05 January, 10:03
Amen ! Yes!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 December, 03:27
wow sound frequency, how good would you feel, , wonder how high the vibes, maybe Gods language, israelites march around jericho, sound of their trumpets, wall fell.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
31 December, 05:55
🥲 soul beautiful, can really see the oneness of all in this.. thank you, let us begin the welcoming phase 🥳 2023 here we come!

also wow.. we're really here! this year once seemed so distant a time. reflecting.

chore Toke @choretoke
31 December, 05:17
😁

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
31 December, 02:32
Forking Awesome! 🥳

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
31 December, 01:59
yes, cleanse thy auroa.lol

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
31 December, 12:09
id be happy if someone just scratched my back…up tween the shoulder blades

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
30 December, 10:03
very soothing- healing also I am sure

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
30 December, 09:06
sweet-nothing wrong with a bit of a tune up.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
30 December, 08:53
😳 Must be a place for special people..😳😅

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 December, 08:32
t/s 11:08 > 1
video 38 > 11
🧐 Nothing is random with what you post VK
💧118
💧38 The calm before the storm. https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 December, 08:18
We should all have our own welcome, conventional, or creative, or

...low key (MY choice)... a hug, and "We're SO glad to have you arrive on the island"... 😁

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 December, 08:07
LOVE 🙌❤️🙌
Reminds me of cyrstal bowl vibrational healing, I used to love getting my head as close to the bowls as possible 😆

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
30 December, 09:07
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
😆

Cam Mac @campmac111
30 December, 07:09
Good idea!
Brings to mind "Mars Attacks" and that Twilight Zone episode of the old man and the harmonica.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
30 December, 06:54
oh my gosh gives me goose bumps!! so cool! ✨🎵

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
30 December, 06:52
get the folk outta here, are you serious?

Sista Sue @SC18835410
30 December, 06:19
I made some huge wind chimes that are very well tuned that sound similar….soothing…healing…

Green 8700 @Green8700
30 December, 05:30
mountain island. ? yup i are feeling it! If any outsiders want to come visit, OK. They can listen to a lecture q&a make a donation and then go in peace. tuning forks ?? Put some shish kebab, on my Fork And how about a swimming pool full of spicy margaritas?

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
30 December, 04:41
I want to! 😍😍

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
30 December, 04:17
brilliant! reiki with "pitch" forks:)

chuck ross @chuckster
30 December, 04:05
Can't hurt....

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
30 December, 03:03
umm i got my own 528hz tuning fork ... what's most important is the alloys ANY fork is made from AND WHO MAKES IT ... and secondly it's important for the particular placement on the human body (the perimeter away from and placement OnTo)

i wouldn't let just anyone do that to me either

there is way more to the modal than meets the eye

but party-on dudes and dudettes - that is until you really understand the technology

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
30 December, 02:54
Haha freq. nasty! This has a 'shroom retreat' vibe to it as well ^_^

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
30 December, 02:52
I would love to know how that feels, to sit in the middle. I have done a number of sound baths with singing bowls, those are always amazing.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 December, 02:51
Not even physically there how she is and I felt calmed and soothed by the tones. ☺️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 December, 02:50
You can throw a bucket of cold water on me, as long as I'm invited

connie wright @cowri
30 December, 02:40
`:)

Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
30 December, 02:38
Tuning forks...love them 😊