Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
31 December, 07:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 December, 07:18
Dante's in Portland Oregon

If pizza isn't enough then we also have Voodoo Doughnuts.
If they can't get you at A or B then there's always Shanghai Tunnels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
30 December, 07:06
GRETA ALSO TOSS SOME WOOD INTO FLAME 😂😂😂

GRETA IS CRUCIAL PLAYER TO REDPILL CRITICALLY ENDANGERED NAIVE TEENAGERZ☝️☝️☝️

FRESH SONG FOR ANDREW TATE...😂😂😂
https://youtu.be/Nuqn1_Cx9...

https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
30 December, 06:58
Omg. Is that the pizza that Tate had in the video?

Nada ... @Nada
30 December, 07:07
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
yup

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
30 December, 06:56

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 December, 06:45
https://maps.app.goo.gl/ji...

would you please do something about Alex Podesta in my neighborhood ?

we've actually tried. strange story.

Green 8700 @Green8700
30 December, 05:35
Pizza is ruined forever. I guess that’s OK. It’s not that healthy for you anyway.🤷‍♀️

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
30 December, 05:19
They just can't help themselves, can they...? 🙄🤡

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
30 December, 03:42
Why is their marketing so weird? All of their pizza marketing is weird. Reminds me of children doing the marketing. I don’t get it.

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
30 December, 02:44

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
30 December, 02:00

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 December, 01:48

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 December, 01:40

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
30 December, 02:44
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

NEO ONE @Neo
30 December, 01:40
Says it all...

TBo ogg donated @tbog
30 December, 10:43
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Pretty blatant in this age.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 December, 01:27
complete with the all seeing eye, pedo swirl, and what looks like a goat in the last letter...

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
30 December, 01:06
......looks like sam lol

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
30 December, 12:29
Tate has recently been very vocal calling out “Satanist”.
Could he be part of reopening the “pizzagate” conspiracy “theory” to normies.
The more you look at this the more it feels “staged”.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
30 December, 08:59
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
the tate saga is narrative, he has been pushed as a counter narrative by main stream social media for months, now suddenly, there is a high profile arrest.

its narrative plain and simple, look here everyone, etc.

I move past it, it is a flame to the moth.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
30 December, 12:16
Strike 2

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
30 December, 12:01

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
30 December, 11:47
I think I read that the 2 columns are a freemasonic symbol

LeLe John @Grace1125
30 December, 11:44
im not saying these things are bad themselves but its the intent amd evil things (they) put into it so we need to vibe Higher and Stronger to Counter Act it

LeLe John @Grace1125
30 December, 11:42
feel like throwing up, how did this event slip past no wonder the vibe has been off the last week or more. what (they) did there sent horrible ripples around the world. lots of people, music, drugs and sick rituals is a recipe for evil

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
30 December, 11:42
Disgusting....sick fooks

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
30 December, 11:36
not sure how i feel about this one (tate)

not my style but i dont think hes cabal per se

tho i did see in a video him saying his father was cia

good media tactic to muddy up trafficking too

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
30 December, 11:31
had to look again as couldn't believe what i saw! How's this still going on? Just sickening!

Northy UK. @Northy
30 December, 11:28
Tate is being described in the media in the UK as literally the biggest evil the world has ever known.

Every news channel.

Playbook known.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 December, 11:26
In our faces.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 December, 11:24
Please make this stop 🤬