Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
30 December, 09:39
VK on TS. 8:41am est. p841 “Re read drops.
http:// about.att.com/story/consumers_need_an_internet_bill_of_rights.html
Q”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
I am currently unemployed and I have been using Chat GPT in job searches with great results. Most jobs now are applied for online, and your resume / cover letter needs to be “highly ranked” with specific keywords from the description to make it through the algorithms of the hiring company. If a human gets your resume then it successfully made it through an algorithm screener and you should receive an interview request. At least this is what Chat has told me when I asked. So I simply copy and paste the entire job description into Chat and ask it to build a high ranking resume to pass through the algorithm based on the keywords in the description. Then I ask for a cover letter as well. The result is I get a lot of interview requests.
10:31 AM - Dec 30, 2022
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RQLLQ in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
30 December, 11:04
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Is chat gpt an app? How do I access it? Please and thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
30 December, 11:11
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
It’s a website, just search google for open ai or chat gpt.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 January, 10:54
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
It requires a phone number for an account set up.