Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
VK on TS. 8:41am est. p841 “Re read drops.
http:// about.att.com/story/consumers_need_an_internet_bill_of_rights.html
Q”
09:39 AM - Dec 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by 5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 January, 10:11
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
The answer is within the question grasshopper. What makes u think it isnt being used to learn ur brain patterns and how YOU think to enslave u?...and everyone else who visits this artificial intellegence and enters its clutches. Guess ill wait and see. I havent lost my uneasy feeling about it. And ur question is a good one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
05 January, 10:20
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Everyone has to make up their own mind whether to do something or not, & not jump into just because someone suggested it

I'm giving this a hard pass because I'm extremely wary of AI

It learns from the data which is input by people - that's my understanding
I don't want to be part of teaching something which could be - and has been to some extent -turned against & used against people

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
31 December, 11:27

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
30 December, 01:11
I wont be using it.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
30 December, 12:47
i understand chatGPT
the things i have done w it are MINDBLOWING
all industries can be shut down... bc level playing field is here.

I CAN DO ANYTHING w this tech...... and so can you ....

its funny what i have done on my account 🤣🤣

i really do see how its going over alot of peoples head

Dayby Day @Tempered_swell
30 December, 03:30
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
outside of just asking it questions, im kinda lost as to how to utilize it. Care to elaborate how ine could find ways to use this tech?

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
30 December, 11:30
"It" already has.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
30 December, 11:30
I'm very interested in an AI trained on all the university "studies" with the ability to discern a good study from a bs one.
Should be able to say what foods, supplement and treatments work.
What is the cause of cancer?

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
30 December, 11:16
The problem is it is only as good as the information it is fed. If it's only the left that is feeding it, it is going to be bias.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 December, 11:07
Is using Chat really helping you too think for yourself ?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
30 December, 10:59
Sounds like the forbidden fruit to me, hard pass

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
30 December, 10:45
QAgg has been down for days but QAlerts is back up.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
30 December, 10:45
Woulb be interesting to feed it all the “Q Drops” and see how it would decipher.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 December, 10:44
Me thinks this release is Little giant step toward disclosure

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
30 December, 10:35
So this is not in the
future?
is it possible
OR
is it brainwashing 101 ……

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 December, 10:33
"Feed it the sources you trust"

Without sounding like a suck up, You are the only source I
trust. That is just a fact.

I can't be sure of anything else. Therefore it holds no credibility for me.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
30 December, 10:31
I am currently unemployed and I have been using Chat GPT in job searches with great results. Most jobs now are applied for online, and your resume / cover letter needs to be “highly ranked” with specific keywords from the description to make it through the algorithms of the hiring company. If a human gets your resume then it successfully made it through an algorithm screener and you should receive an interview request. At least this is what Chat has told me when I asked. So I simply copy and paste the entire job description into Chat and ask it to build a high ranking resume to pass through the algorithm based on the keywords in the description. Then I ask for a cover letter as well. The result is I get a lot of interview requests.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
30 December, 11:04
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Is chat gpt an app? How do I access it? Please and thank you.

Tom Smith @TS2450
30 December, 10:22
I would say this can ve used to further deplete critical thinking skills, tbe bot thinks for you. you are training it. could be used fir good, but will it? Think about how google dumbed down a generation.

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
30 December, 10:33
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
The bias can be changed if you detect it. you can also tell Chat to “imagine” it is someone and then give you an answer as that someone would. For example I ask it to imagine it’s a writer who always gets their pieces to rank in the top 3 spots on the first page of google.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
30 December, 10:05
the focus is to distract you away from the inside manipulation, so just have fun nothing to worry about they keep you entertained for a reason. VK is AI 😜

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 December, 10:04
Satanists manipulate others by informing us of their plans, if we agree with it or don't counter them then we are to blame for any consequences. Maybe that is why this is being made public?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
30 December, 10:00
Re: IBOR
This scares them more than anything.
Loss of control.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
30 December, 09:56
Vk is…

JFK jr

St Micheal reincarnated

A Fuckin Bot

A digital warrior/patriot

Cam Mac @campmac111
30 December, 08:03
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
It is possible the answer could be both #1 and #4 .

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
30 December, 10:12
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
a badass motherfooker :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 December, 09:53
Here's more :)

Not Important @Notimportant
30 December, 12:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
wow - individualized to see your input over the years would be 🤯 then as all of us as one 🤯🤯🤯!!!!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
30 December, 04:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
He's dyslexic. If you KNOW, you KNOW.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
30 December, 09:45
Sorry, to question this post, VK, but why would I want a machine that would generate answers based on information I fed it. Isn't that just another word for "my brain"?

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
30 December, 09:55
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Praying it’s not a trick. Non techy here so pardon my simple thinking🧐

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 December, 10:01
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
AI learns from the collective information provided by humanity's input. Not that this makes it anymore desirable. Don't feel sorry for questioning anything. If we have learned anything from this awakening, it's that we need to question EVERYTHING. 😉