Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
30 December, 09:39
VK on TS. 8:41am est. p841 “Re read drops.
http:// about.att.com/story/consumers_need_an_internet_bill_of_rights.html
Q”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
30 December, 10:31
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
I am currently unemployed and I have been using Chat GPT in job searches with great results. Most jobs now are applied for online, and your resume / cover letter needs to be “highly ranked” with specific keywords from the description to make it through the algorithms of the hiring company. If a human gets your resume then it successfully made it through an algorithm screener and you should receive an interview request. At least this is what Chat has told me when I asked. So I simply copy and paste the entire job description into Chat and ask it to build a high ranking resume to pass through the algorithm based on the keywords in the description. Then I ask for a cover letter as well. The result is I get a lot of interview requests.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
30 December, 11:04
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Is chat gpt an app? How do I access it? Please and thank you.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
It requires a phone number for an account set up.
10:54 AM - Jan 05, 2023
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it