Only people mentioned by Biznitch in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
31 December, 10:07
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
What we really learned from the Scan-Demic was: The ENTIRE Medical Mafia is in charge and ALL vaccines are toxic. Why do you think America, the richest Country in the World, has THE MOST BABY AND TODDLER CANCER IN THE WORLD???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
31 December, 09:58
Xactly right ✅️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
30 December, 10:23
My grandchildren are unvaxxed. I am very proud of my daughter for holding her ground. When my younger daughter gets married, I pray she will learn from her older sister!

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
30 December, 05:28
He needs to state that he is NOT SUICIDAL! Prayers for him and his family. Wish more would speak out that have data to back claims! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
30 December, 12:34
Now I wonder if He realizes that the medical industry is not in the healing business, but they are instead maintenance of a cash crop.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
30 December, 12:17
That is a powerful message & I read it to my 12 YO son.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
30 December, 12:17
That is a powerful message & I read it to my 12 YO son.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
30 December, 11:16
I will forever be grateful for a vax injury in 1999 it led me to research back then and made me to chose to keep my youngest child vax free..I now have a healthy 20 year old ..it didnt stop us drom getting sick I just felt our immune system had a job and it was my job to aupport that ❤️

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 December, 11:15
Wonder how many of his family have ADHD, allergies, poor immune systems...

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
30 December, 11:03
I know for a fact two of the major US airline unions knew about this Dr and had some communications with him and yet they still backed the jab. At one gathering, questions about obtaining ivermectin were silenced. Rumor mill infused with stories of people taking it and ending up in the hospital. I wonder what will happen?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
30 December, 10:42
Thank you for sharing!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
30 December, 09:24
Many spoke up in the past, they were killed and media hid the info. This is since the earliest introduction of vaccines, the corporate murder squad is intense. Germ theory (vaccines) is a scam fraud of immense profit. Every doctor who speaks up meets death, heart attack needles/ guns been around since the 60's. THE MEDICAL MAFIA SYSTEM has global dominance over all our lives. It will not change the power is too great.

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
30 December, 08:50
link to this last post and his profile.
i choose to follow him.
Thank you.

https://twitter.com/Pierre...

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
30 December, 11:36
In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication
Agree! He was great in the last Twitter Spaces (Dr. Drew led) the other day.