Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
07 February, 09:35
I try not to get hung up on Q-DeCode
dates anymore because I don’t want to
set up expectations that could disappoint...

...but it’s SERIOUSLY HARD TO IGNORE
everything pointing to March 3-5:

*March 4th = We MARCH FORTH to
Save our Country

*Trump DC hotels triple normal price

*Vegas pays out election bets

*National Guard leaves DC

*Traditional Inauguration Date

*Ides of March 5:5

*This date in History (WOW)

*March 3-5 DELTAS
(Promises made. Promises kept.
Clock activated.
Trump card.)

*I could easily do 5 more pages ...

*BIG TY to @JimGio ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
What I don't get is why the celebration/inaug would be in DC when it is so nasty, such a low vibration. It seems like the info points to the dates for sure, but what about another place? And how do we plan for that if we don't know where it is? Or is it just the voting day after NESARA is announced as it is written there? Because Juan says we have up to April 1 ("by April 1") for him to be the Pres.
10:50 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
07 February, 05:53
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
That's what I've been saying too! Not likely to be DC for our new beginning. I think thr prices are pumped up falsely. No way we go back to the spot of such evil ways. That would not be a celebration IMO. Too much dark history.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
07 February, 06:49
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Exactly. And he always suggests (Juan) to pay attn to his wording after the fact. He has not stated this would be where it is. It's almost like another false date claim IMO. I love that someone else thinks this!! And my issue is I REALLY want to be there. So who knows how to work that? I love this man so much for who he is. I must celebrate this time at the scene!

Madden Smith @Madden04
01 March, 09:32
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
or how about this. March 4th - Nothing will happen as usual. We will see way more posts with same memes but the dates changed. A whack more q drops will come and talk about future months to come and how epic that will be.

Some will agreee with me, some not. But im only saying this so the ppl who are easily being led on wont be dissappointed as much like i have.