Ariel Tyler @PatriotRosieQ
29 December, 09:29
"Iโ€™m sure that itโ€™s just a coincidence that Bush Senior became the Director of the CIA and the CIA factually themselves killed JFK. This is the same man who talked openly about a New World Order. Everything is connected. Thatโ€™s what people need to understand. The web of corruption was so sinister that only God can and will truly save us. Yet weโ€™ve already made tremendous progress, especially in awakening.โ€ Did the CIA try to kill Ronald Reagan? Because they killed JFK. Did the CIA/Feds kill Martin Luther King? Because it sure seemed like the Deep State wanted to silence him. Every lone gunman shooting needs to be re analyzed and questioned knowing what we know about MK Ultra and the CIA"
It's signed JFK JR.
I really want to believe it's him. I'm to the point now I believe anything is possible now that we know what we all know now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
After a long time and much research, I have no doubt that JFK jr is alive and well. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
12:50 PM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Ariel Tyler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaBalls in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Caballs Kek, click on at the bottom under it