Dimitri Anon @Spartan
29 December, 12:57
HOLY SHIT! EVERYONE GET IN HERE!

Elon is openly talking about how Fauci and US NIH have been developing bioweapons under the guise of “gain of function”.

The ultimate revelation will expose that C19 was a man-made bioweapon, created by the NIH, and then the NIH used their connections with the FBI/Big Tech to cover up the fact that it was man-made, because they are the ones who made it.

Folks… it’s happening. The truth of the US Biological network is about to smack the normies in the teeth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
29 December, 10:32
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
29 December, 10:35
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
BIOClandestine is a DS OP.

Shills for sheckles on his Substack.

But I am glad Elon is exposing the military industrial medical racket known as the govt + pvt sector.

Only people mentioned by IKnowQUR in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
29 December, 11:07

11:07

Do you know where your facts are?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
29 December, 10:59
What your point?

The movement has been infiltrated.

You expect everyone who was suspended was actually good.

Flynn is a traitor and his bum ass got suspended.

You have been successfully PSYOPed.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
29 December, 11:05
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
29 December, 11:09
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I wasn't defending BC. I don't have any knowledge on this matter.

Looking around after I read your post & saw that the account was suspended on Twitter & shared it.

Nothing more. Thanks.