Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
@VincentKennedy
Just at a random gas station and a man around my age is wearing a Q hat. He's a Navy veteran. I asked him if he follows Q. He said no but his buddy does and has told him about it. He asked me if I follow Q. I said yes. He asked me if I've heard of "that Vincent Kennedy dude, he is one bad ass motherfooker"
I laughed my ass off. I said VK is a friend of mine. He said no fucking way..
...what a wonderful start to my day
10:28 AM - Dec 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by AW1_20 in this post can reply
Patrick Bouvier Kennedy @PatrickKennedy
05 January, 11:20
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
🚨Leaked Q Proof, Restricted data, documents, videos, images and files that will change American history
share this link with everyone you know because WE THE PEOPLE always win! 🇺🇸

⛔️The only way to join in our community is through an invite link because of security reasons❗️

If you are a real Q patriot, share this link with your friends and family
Enlighten them with the truth that is about to be shared👇👇

https://bit.ly/IfYouKnowYo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
05 January, 11:10
vibes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
30 December, 03:31
My dads best friend use to be a navy seal and he totally believes alot of this Q stuff! 🍿

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
30 December, 03:29
😂💕 it

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 December, 08:04
thats awesome Sister

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
30 December, 12:59
ha, so confirmed VK a former member of the jamaican bobsled team? 🤣
glad you had an irl Q encounter they're the best!!!
https://youtu.be/7zFHkBQBg...

Only Forward @Callibird
29 December, 10:10
I was driving today in North Tucson Arizona and I saw a car in front of me with a WWG1WGA sticker on the back of the car and both of our windows were down… So I shouted out where we go one we go all! And she shouted back 2023! It was wonderful! 💖🐸🇺🇸🥰

God Wins donated @GR2021
29 December, 10:04
So refreshing when strangers connect because of Q. The excitement is genuine like you met one of your own.😊

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 December, 09:09
👍❤️😂✝️🙏💥😃

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
29 December, 08:12
I bet that felt pretty cool to say, "VK is my friend." You're one of the cool kids!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
29 December, 07:56
just another Great VK drop lol

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
29 December, 06:37
love it❣️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 03:50
VK has ruined Nana with his new word, "Fooked"
Just call me Potty Mouth Nana now.,

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
29 December, 10:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
TŘEBA JÁ BYCH NEŘEKL HOVNO, ANI ZA PYTEL SRAČEK... 🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/wFOEubKzy...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 03:49
That is cool I think most of us are running into more and more ppl that recognize the names of white hats and Q info.

We will soon no longer be the crazy outcasts.

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
29 December, 04:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Do we want back in with them is what i ask myself.
I dont look forward to any personal "i told ya so" just because it isnt my personality. but the fact that one day soon all the people that dismissed me will see that I was never crazy brings me a peace

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
29 December, 03:42
Amazing!
VK❤️JFK🎥
When U know…U know 🙏🇨🇦:))

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
29 December, 06:38
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
i was thinking vk would say this to get a reaction. it was probably him

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
29 December, 06:45
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
He said that from what he knew about the Q movement that there is no leader but that VK is more like a guide and is leading people and his people are waking others up. He compared him to somone in the bible but I cant remember who

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
29 December, 03:00
I never thought of VK being a Bad Ass Motherfooker. ha ha. Friends speaking here.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
29 December, 02:21
That’s awesome!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
29 December, 02:19
wow !!! Great story !!! Thanks

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
29 December, 02:38
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
:)

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
29 December, 01:15
I have had a Q sticker on my car for probably 3 years now and not one person has ask me what it means . VK needs to get some stickers out .

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
29 December, 01:30
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I had this shirt made in 2020
It has sparked some conversations

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
29 December, 01:14
Lol, maybe it was VK🤣

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
29 December, 01:14
This makes me smile😊

James Dean @Wait_its_time
29 December, 12:55
Hahaha good one, didn't expect that. great story, thanks 😎👍

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 December, 12:34
What a GREAT Story! One to always remember. Meant to be

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
29 December, 11:59
Love it!!!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 December, 11:52
that is great, no coincidences🤗any report from doc yet, hoping those cysts just disappeared.

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
29 December, 01:03
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Hey :)
thanks for asking
rescan in 3 months.
the blood work didnt concern her.
I havent had any bleeding in 3 weeks.
we are hoping that i was passing fibroids 🤞

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
29 December, 11:50
what an amaing encounter!!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 December, 11:47
dis Cool 😎🥰

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
29 December, 11:39
I wonder if the Q team underestimated the level of brain washing? it seems too be taking a long time to awaken the US population.

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
29 December, 03:25
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
im beginning to think they dont want to wake up 😩

Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 December, 03:35
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
so many corrupt avenue in government that keeps showing up.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
29 December, 11:31
Q Hatters Represent!