Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 December, 10:46
I really did have the time of my life on Twitter.

I’m not gonna lie.

AU has been amazing too. But Twitter was the battlefield.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
Stumbling upon the anons was a game changer for me. I joined Twitter and followed one person. Looked up who they followed and followed them too.

That was the day Gen Flynn posted for the first time in 3 years. My notifications blew up and I was engrossed in reading posts that provided the "sauce' for the subjects being discussed.

Yes, some anons wondered where this 'normie' came from when I asked questions. Others, welcomed me with open arms and patiently explained the meanings of their military jargon.

It was the first time in my life that I was able to chat with like-minded folk which was a liberating and educational experience. i had found my 'peeps' and am grateful to this day.
08:34 AM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
Whos 2know @Whos2know
30 December, 07:20
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
same ♥️. i do not worry about going back. i learned what I needed to know and then that door was shut for a reason, for me anyway. i have tried to share what I learned, only to be laughed at, called crazy or very naive ….lost a sibling through it. I sit patiently waiting to be given my job in all this, making the most memories with family, friends. Learned to be in peaceful prayer now most days, in each moment. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I mean, Hes got the whole world in His hands, right?
#walkbyfaith

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
03 January, 08:14
In response Whos 2know to her Publication
People still call me crazy, a conspiracist, and just 'out if my mind'. No one I've mentioned the Brunson case to knew anything about it. THAT is the kind of thing that makes me crazy. Most people are walking around in a media induced coma. And, are also filled with apathy when told info that I think should get their attention that something is amiss.

Jay Jay @JustMe
29 December, 09:50
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
ditto :
I miss those days .