Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I really did have the time of my life on Twitter.

I’m not gonna lie.

AU has been amazing too. But Twitter was the battlefield.
10:46 PM - Dec 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jeff Carr @Firewolf
29 December, 10:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Agreed...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
29 December, 08:25
twitter really opened my eyes wide.. I do miss it... but would never leave AU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
29 December, 04:43
shocked that you of all people were kicked off, then none of who and why made any sense from the get go. I am sure you will be invited back into the club though battle may not be the right approach. Walk softly but carry a big meme? lol

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
29 December, 04:30
I know I'm ready for the battlefield. I want back on!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
I remember you from Twitter, lol!

Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
29 December, 03:05
i couldnt agree more, Doc. It was the battlefield, and my family. I was booted the same day as 45, and many of you. I was even followed by VK & Gen Flynn. Quite proud of that, tbh.
Here....no one knows me, or really interacts. I lost so much, that day! I miss it.
Ive emailed & asked for the acct back, to no avail. But things have changed so much, anyways.
I am so grateful for those years, though. It was during my spiritual awakening, and before i was so sure of the truth of reality. It helped me feel less alone & i prob wouldnt still be here, without it. In all honesty.
Love you all.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
29 December, 12:20
me too.. but it isn't the same now. are any of you on there now?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
I didn't return. I would only go back with my big old accounts returned.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
29 December, 09:13
This place is my sanity! I post little hear cause its like preaching to the choir lol i share elsewhere, where its needed. Without you all thogh, I would be in the nut house🤪 love you all ❤

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
29 December, 08:34
Stumbling upon the anons was a game changer for me. I joined Twitter and followed one person. Looked up who they followed and followed them too.

That was the day Gen Flynn posted for the first time in 3 years. My notifications blew up and I was engrossed in reading posts that provided the "sauce' for the subjects being discussed.

Yes, some anons wondered where this 'normie' came from when I asked questions. Others, welcomed me with open arms and patiently explained the meanings of their military jargon.

It was the first time in my life that I was able to chat with like-minded folk which was a liberating and educational experience. i had found my 'peeps' and am grateful to this day.

Jay Jay @JustMe
29 December, 09:50
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
ditto :
I miss those days .

Whos 2know @Whos2know
30 December, 07:20
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
same ♥️. i do not worry about going back. i learned what I needed to know and then that door was shut for a reason, for me anyway. i have tried to share what I learned, only to be laughed at, called crazy or very naive ….lost a sibling through it. I sit patiently waiting to be given my job in all this, making the most memories with family, friends. Learned to be in peaceful prayer now most days, in each moment. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I mean, Hes got the whole world in His hands, right?
#walkbyfaith

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 December, 08:06
Happy warrior. ❤️

Ben Cattell @NowTheyAllLose
29 December, 08:03
AU feels like the dugout... Twitter the playing field. [apologies to Americans if my terminology is wrong 😘)

Vicki Lord @Vlord
29 December, 09:07
In response Ben Cattell to his Publication
Perfect analogy!
Battlefield was bloody and fun, at the same time; AU provided a port on in the storm for recharging in positive vibes.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
29 December, 07:54
Somehow I arrived there 3 years ago and was introduced to Q!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
29 December, 06:31
i dont think i ever laughed so much

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
29 December, 06:28
This you?

Jay Jay @JustMe
29 December, 09:52
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
😁😆

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
29 December, 11:32
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Love me some "ROADHOUSE" 😎

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
29 December, 05:01
I met my family, all of you bad asses, on Twitter. I went up against the "best of the best," even triggered Jim Carrey into a full on meltdown. You're right, good times indeed.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 December, 04:01
I agree...good times...it's where I found you Doq, and many others. Still permanently suspended on all accounts. Frustrating for sure as I have no idea why I was suspended and appeals go unanswered

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
29 December, 03:25
I agree and so do others -- is there ANYTHING t he patriots can give us to bolster all we've been thru - we keep hearing soon but soon has become the elusive word. Thought surely something would happen by Christmas - and "I think you will all have a very Merry Xmas" - well that didn't pan out as many are struggling to pay bills.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
29 December, 02:05
Ya ,i like twitter too, its The ole stompin grounds.

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
29 December, 12:26
I concur. Definitely some fun times. I'm still permanently suspended. I sent appeals and never got a response. Oh well 🤷‍♀️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 12:03
AU is home base.
Nana has not been onTwit wit latley but have still been fighting the battle on other platforms & they are not the same as Twit wit.

I have to say tho that I have discovered that the reason the others do not seem so much like the battlefield nor home either one is because most of us can not get much traction on the platforms, we are just baby fish in a really big pond.
None, NONE of the large accounts there comment nor repost nor follow back.

Most are filled with what I like to call Plastic Patriots and Paytriots.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
29 December, 04:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I know what you mean.

I've had some luck engaging people in the threads of big accounts. Many of them are looking for engagement to.

When I started a new acct on twitter in Oct it was the same. That acct was suspended in Nov

Jay Jay @JustMe
29 December, 09:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
something seriously not right on there ....

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
28 December, 11:20
twitter is the battlefield... AU is a home base

Jen ... @Jenfranji
28 December, 11:16
It still is, in a NEW Way

Evangelina @Evangelina
28 December, 11:10
oh boy do I have memories 🙄

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
28 December, 10:56

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
28 December, 10:57
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
💛
what a video length...!
https://youtu.be/IGVZOLV9S...
Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Official video for "Love Is A Battlefield" by Pat Benatar.Revisit more 80's music videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs&list=PLjF50Dlp9iek5dt7_...

Red Edge @Rededge
28 December, 10:54
I got a feeling we are getting 'our' accounts back

Jay Jay @JustMe
29 December, 09:58
In response Red Edge to her Publication
I have soooo many I wonder which one I will get back 😂😂

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
28 December, 10:53
night brother
tired now.
i like board games but hate bored games

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
28 December, 10:51
still is and will be.
to the right compliant soldiers.
agendas aren't won with truth.
" for the better good" as some might say.
their good or yours?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 December, 10:51
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its gonna get SPICY

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Ryan Cessna @cessna72
28 December, 10:48
come back here to recharge...back inside the wire lol

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
28 December, 10:48
Get your dancing shoes on!