TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
Public service announcement

Notice anything different between the bottles?

So... we use a lot of ACV (apple cider vinegar) around our house. Typically, we've always bought Bragg's ACV with the mother (thats the natural probiotics in the cloudy murky part at the bottom). We've been tinkering with making our own vinegar from peaches and apples respectively but we've continued to buy Bragg's.

We keep a supply on hand (we buy everything in bulk) but recently restocked. The bottle on the left was from the last time we purchased and the bottle on the right is from this time.

We noticed that the vinegar wasn't nearly as potent as it used to be and seemed to almost be like water. We did some research and the Bragg brand was purchased by Katy Perry and her boyfriend Orlando Bloom in 2019.

Apparently they have now started making changes to make the company more "profitable" for their investment by watering down their product. We don't support Katy so.. Boycott Braggs!
05:24 AM - Dec 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
02 January, 03:49
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
I make vinegar all the time - we homestead.

This is false, at least about the color. The color happens to get darker as the vinegar is used because the mother has less liquid to swirl around it. It is also caused because as the air inside the bottle touches the vinegar, it darkens it. It also make the vinegar stronger too.

As far as watering it down - no idea, but I doubt it. Legally they have to state what the acidity level is on the bottle of vinegar. It has to be a certain percentage to be called vinegar - if they water it down, that is not only misrepresentation but can also cause death. Many people, myself included, using vinegar to can and ferment with. If the vinegar is not acidic enough (because they watered it down) it is not strong enough to preserve food with = death.

So I highly doubt this is true. Again, this is something we need to reserach instead of jumping on and taking as truth. This company could close because of a mistruth...if true, buy another brand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
02 January, 03:04
That is so upsetting! When I looked it
up, it stated “Perry, Bloom amd other major investors” bought it. might that be a cabal based “investor?” 😭 Anyway, heres a link on making your own. Dont can with it I guess but otherwise, Im gonna try it. https://www.theprairiehome...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
02 January, 01:55
thers been lots of stuff weve bought has tasted watered down or less of in the same bag total rip off

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 January, 01:44
I’m so disappointed and actually a bit horrified. No telling what else they have done to the formula. Good find, thank you.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 January, 01:35
apple cider not as healthy without the mother, have used Braggs for so many years, cannot believe katy perry bought. the evil always bout money. so many of the healthy brands getting bought out

Evangelina @Evangelina
01 January, 05:18
I have a couple of bottles but they both have expiration date of 2027 so they are similar in color.

I would have thought Katy Perry would have been arrested or worse by 2019🤔

Many of the mainstream celebrities hit the PUSHING UP DAISY THREADS around that time.

Thanks for sharing!

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
01 January, 05:08
thanks, noticed something was off as well

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
01 January, 05:03
Yes....I noticed the same thing.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
29 December, 09:16
Noooo! Thanks for sharing. 😧🤦🏻‍♀️😡

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
29 December, 09:16
Opened a fresh half gallon of Bragg's ACV and the murky mother stuff wasn't even in there. A half Gallon!

Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom should be virally shamed for this! Along with Bragg, for selling its name to mediocre new owners.

Congrats, OP, for efforts at making your own.

29 December, 09:30
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I noticed this on my last few bottles.
Prior I had to shake the bottle alot to get the mother
off the bottom and mixed. No longer a need for shaking.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
29 December, 09:04
🤔very Interesting. Here in the UK the same brand can differ quite a bit from the US 'product'. Occasionally I do buy Bragg's ACV, though usually I buy Lidl's own brand w/mother, 'cos it seemed little to no different to Bragg's (other then the £), when I compared the two a while back... But now I'll be sure to buy another Bragg's bottle next time, and have a really close look🧐.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 December, 09:01
That explains it ... also noticed a difference in recent times. TY for posting

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
29 December, 08:53
Thanks for the heads up. Anyone willing to share their recipe for making your own?

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
29 December, 08:41
Noted, thank you. I noticed this to but didn't putt two and two together. Didn't know about Perry, that is unfortunate and would not support them knowingly. The more you know.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 December, 08:36
fook katie perry and orlando bloom

may their brands burn in hell

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
29 December, 08:20
I noticed that too!! I wondered why it was lighter and more diluted tasting. Now I know. I’ll never get Braggs again. Thank you for sharing! And why in the world would two “stars” buy an ACV company?

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
29 December, 07:58
Fairchild Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother. Not diluted down.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 December, 09:04
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
TY will see if i can get that

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
29 December, 10:41
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
I've used Fairchild when Braggs is not available.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 December, 07:50
Everything I still purchase has gone up in price and the packages just keep getting smaller.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
29 December, 07:45
I have been taking up to 3 shots daily for the last 6 months. Bought a new bottle 2 weeks ago and couldn’t catch my breath. Haven’t taken any since. Thanks for posting.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
29 December, 07:34
If its not Braggs formula its a scam 100% the name has to match the product registered for market, where is the FDA? oh thats part of the GOvt bought by Soros.

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
29 December, 07:07
Interesting… I just checked mine (I live in China)… the bigger bottle is from the last time I bought 6 bottles 4 years ago and the smaller bottle I bought recently to see if they were the same…

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
29 December, 06:27
its easy to make your own

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
29 December, 06:23
wow good to know thank you
i still have an older batch bottle does this ACV expire

29 December, 06:27
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
No it doesnt expire, I still have 4 gallons from 2015 stashed

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
29 December, 06:12
Yep. Go get em tiger.

God Wins donated @GR2021
29 December, 05:36
Thank you for posting this info. We have been using their vinegar for years. Am more than disappointed and such a shame. We will not buy again.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
29 December, 05:27
It is really a shame, the nutritional yeast and amino acids are not the same either. We really liked this brand.