Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
the doctor daid I have artery spasm.. its there a homeopathic doctor here to tell me what could help cause certaily I wont take rheir western killer medicines .. help
05:24 AM - Dec 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by QGateKeeper in this post can reply
30 December, 05:06
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
Oh guys you are all so wonderful!!! I will go to each website and decide what to do.. life saving advice! God bless!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (lisw1902) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (lisw1902) can see their posts

Evangelina @Evangelina
29 December, 10:33
Not really sure what artery spasm is. I read many years ago that if you have chest pains to take hot liquid Cayenne, put several drops in some juice and hold it under your tongue. I use Christopher's Hot Cayenne. I put some in my Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar w/juice a couple of times a week. But if I get a feeling of cramping or similar I use just a small amount of juice with the cayenne.

It may clean arteries, been a long time since I first read about it.

I wouldn't advise to take it without juice 😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Molly Brock @MollyBrock
29 December, 10:32
here you can access Dr. Wolfson, also an n.d. and health coaches. also can search through articles by keywords and products. im not a doctor. if i was told artery spasm i would consider a robist blood panel to see any toxicities or deficiencies / imbalances. magnesium supplements, and over all health of arteries and veins / circulation. vit. k2, arterosil, vessel support, beet roots / powder, organ meats like beef liver and heart or capsules of them. omega 3’s.
*vit k2- company called koncentrated k
*omegas from brainmd or paleovalley, or chambers clinic. (all therapeutic)
*arterosil, magnesium, vessel support, beets
can be found at Drs. Wolfson store
there is also a product called “cardiac calm” that my dad has taken for years.
grass fed capsulated organ meats - several great brands.
the link to Dr. Wolfson:
https://thedrswolfson.com/

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
29 December, 10:38
In response Molly Brock to her Publication
there is also a heart doctor i know named Dr. Decker Weis. he is a naturopath who also did a cardiology residency. he is also in scottsdale arizona available for long distance or in person.

i would also go to a trusted chiropractor and especially one who muscle tests.
if you need assistance locating you can ask cohn health institute in costa mesa california for recommendations.
https://cohnhealthinstitut...

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
29 December, 10:24
Most everyone is Magnesium deficient. Have you ever had your blood tested for deficiencies? I always start there. ♡ prayers for restored health.

31 December, 01:44
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
ill do that !

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
29 December, 10:17
ivermectin paste(not pills) is the CURE for everything ...if u do this cheap easy protocol you will be healed --nothing can compare -this is life changing --please listen to any show (under music) also pinned posts 🙏❤️https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 December, 08:11
Not a doctor but research Arginine and beets.
🙏❤🙏

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 December, 08:07
Not a doctor, I reposted so more people can see and give you advise.