Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
29 December, 05:24
the doctor daid I have artery spasm.. its there a homeopathic doctor here to tell me what could help cause certaily I wont take rheir western killer medicines .. help

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Molly Brock @MollyBrock
29 December, 10:32
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
here you can access Dr. Wolfson, also an n.d. and health coaches. also can search through articles by keywords and products. im not a doctor. if i was told artery spasm i would consider a robist blood panel to see any toxicities or deficiencies / imbalances. magnesium supplements, and over all health of arteries and veins / circulation. vit. k2, arterosil, vessel support, beet roots / powder, organ meats like beef liver and heart or capsules of them. omega 3’s.
*vit k2- company called koncentrated k
*omegas from brainmd or paleovalley, or chambers clinic. (all therapeutic)
*arterosil, magnesium, vessel support, beets
can be found at Drs. Wolfson store
there is also a product called “cardiac calm” that my dad has taken for years.
grass fed capsulated organ meats - several great brands.
the link to Dr. Wolfson:
https://thedrswolfson.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Molly Brock @MollyBrock
there is also a heart doctor i know named Dr. Decker Weis. he is a naturopath who also did a cardiology residency. he is also in scottsdale arizona available for long distance or in person.

i would also go to a trusted chiropractor and especially one who muscle tests.
if you need assistance locating you can ask cohn health institute in costa mesa california for recommendations.
https://cohnhealthinstitut...
10:38 AM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Molly Brock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MollyBrock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Molly Brock, click on at the bottom under it