Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
26 September, 07:42
I've had this nasty cold/flu/CV the past three+ weeks that just won't let go. This is the third time in the past year and a half that I've been sick for weeks. I'm NEVER sick. If I do get sick, it's only for a couple of days. Never weeks.

I had a conversation with a coworker (vaxxed) who has also had this nasty thing. He said that since 2020 it seems like all of his colds are nastier and last longer.

Just curious - has anyone else noticed this? I'm wondering what they're doing to us. 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
riverlass flow @riverlass
27 December, 11:01
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I think it is partially what they have done to us for years through food, chem trails, phones ect. and triggered it all with their bio-weapon. there are a lot of natural therapies out there that help. I do homemade hydroclyoriquin ice cubes in water with sweetener a few times a month, colloidal silver, borax and black seed tincture every few days. I have not been sick and I am elderly, though lots of people around me have been. Vitamin D, C and zinc are really helpful too. Sending blessings your way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Godismysavior777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot, click on at the bottom under it