Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
26 September, 07:42
I've had this nasty cold/flu/CV the past three+ weeks that just won't let go. This is the third time in the past year and a half that I've been sick for weeks. I'm NEVER sick. If I do get sick, it's only for a couple of days. Never weeks.

I had a conversation with a coworker (vaxxed) who has also had this nasty thing. He said that since 2020 it seems like all of his colds are nastier and last longer.

Just curious - has anyone else noticed this? I'm wondering what they're doing to us. 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Godismysavior777 in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
29 December, 07:34
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
This is an old post, but ironically, I've got the same nasty bug again, three months later. I'll give that a try. Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
29 December, 11:58
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I had sinus problems forever in Florida. Had sinus surgery, numerous docs and nasty antibiotics and steroids, nothing worked. Searched sinus infections and silver came up. Went to the health food store, bought it and haven't looked back. I use it for everything. Eyes, ears, nose throat even my animals get it. I snort it up my nose if a get a sneeze, drains into my lungs and stomach. Haven't been sick in over 20 years. I won't go without it. It's a natural antibiotic. Gets rid of the bad stuff and keeps the good. Starting out, use it all the time, as many times as you need. Now I only do it once a week if that. Good luck to you

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 December, 12:05
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I 2nd the silver. You can put it in an essential oil diffuser too.