Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
31 December, 08:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yeah, I've been extra quiet lately about anything and everything because I simply don't know what the heck is going on! I trust God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
31 December, 01:56
🐸Happy New Year

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
31 December, 01:43
2 yr Delta and the same is true

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
31 December, 01:38
kinda like the way God keeps people guessing which eventually leads to the truth,

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
31 December, 01:18
🙂 Is what it is, gave up trying to keep track,chillin and watchin

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
31 December, 01:12
No...I'd rather know what's going on...lol

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
31 December, 01:07
Going by vibes...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
29 December, 09:51
Haven't looked at it this way Doq. I mean, I've thought about the Art of War and the enemy not knowing the plan. But, I guess I should love the fact that we have learned discernment...never again do I trust a date that is thrown out...I remember that the Bible says things will change in the twinkling of an eye. I've learned to love God more fully, even though I don't understand fully what/who he is. I've become a tad more patient. And, I fully love complete strangers like you Doq, as we are soul family.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
29 December, 09:41
YESSSSS! This is one of my red pill seeds. Trump told us in a speech early on that we would "never again, tell the enemy of our next move!" We have been through the biggest act of war on every human being on the planet in the history of the world, and these people do not even listen to the speeches of the man who told us he was giving up everything to lead this fight for us. Blows my mind.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
29 December, 06:03
Thank you Q Team and WitheHats🙏✨ TheBestIsYetToCome😇💓 NCSWIC✨ WWG1WGA✨

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 December, 05:55
Yes and no. Not always easy.

reaper myer @reapermyer
29 December, 05:15
yep and we never did.......to think of the hours i wasted in the early days on podcasts of goofs with secret info lol

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
30 December, 07:42
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Not time wasted. Everything is education. Discernment. Happy New Year.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
29 December, 04:53
Yes 🔥 It Is A Puzzle 🔥

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 December, 01:26
Heck yea! Tearing down the cabal and taking names.

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 December, 01:02
🤣 You’re not kidding Doq!

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
29 December, 12:57
Yes a little too quiet. SCOTUS upholds Title 42, TX allowed to secure the border. Pres Trump Subpoena dropped all in last 24 hours. Some action in the background ?

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
29 December, 12:09
🎯 🎯🎯BQQQQQQQQQQQM!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
29 December, 12:07
facts on facts on facts...👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 12:05
Juanito keeps them confused and pissed off all the time.

What I meant to say was:
JUAN PUSHES THEIR FOOKN BUTTONS DAILY!

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
28 December, 11:34
Well, since you put it THAT way, I guess I have to agree. We're two years older now, Doq, and so is he. Kinda pushing that envelope? Still believing tho! Thanks for this❣️Happy 2023 to us ALL🥳🎷🇺🇸

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 December, 11:26
THATS WHAT MAKES A GREAT MOVIE

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
28 December, 11:00
still ....s true!

Red Edge @Rededge
28 December, 10:57
and that's why im always comfy as 💞🇦🇺