Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
28 December, 06:41
Iodine
Bringing Back The Universal Medicine
Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Radiation Protection
by Dr. Mark Sircus, Ac., OMD, DM(P)

Another protection against the 5G and radiation is nascent iodine. Available at most health stores ~ $40 and lasts quite a while.

You start with one drop in 1/2 cup water when you first wake up (empty stomach). Gradually increase to 2, 3, 4 drops. I am up to 10 drops in water and I have been taking for about 6 months.

The most common early side effects are fatigue (feeling tired) and skin changes from radiation exposure/poisoning.

In 6 months, I have more energy, have lost 25 lbs and dark skin patches are almost gone! My hair is shiny and healthier and my teeth are no longer sensitive.

Drink a lot of water through the day to flush the radiation out through your urine (I drink 10-12 glasses daily)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
Thank you for sharing this, and especially your own testimony with it. I have always wondered if this were part of the low metabolism and such.
06:52 PM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JustGonnaSparkle in this post can reply
Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
28 December, 06:55
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
Iodine supports thyroid so will also help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
28 December, 06:58
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
💞😊I was wondering about that!💞