Martin Geddes @martingeddes
What I and a few others are noticing is that having a moral spine and being willing to fight (and sacrifice) for righteousness is… there's no way to spin this… sexy. As in "holy spirit wow this is a strong feeling didn't know that the erotic was so coupled to the spiritual OMG help me". Those who are floppy in one area... oops to all.
06:01 PM - Dec 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Michael Riegel @Stormhunter5397
28 December, 06:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Fighting? What kind of fighting and sacrifice are you doing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 December, 08:45
In response Michael Riegel to his Publication
You have absolutely no idea what I have had to face in private.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
28 December, 06:31
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
And now you know the secret of iv heroine addiction. We are wired to feel that way. The feelings that we have in the presence of the Holy Spirit are the same in the joining of couples and iv heroine is the perfect counterfeit. I’ve had some really interesting discussions with addicts. They aren’t broken. They’ve just chosen the counterfeit over the real.