Only people mentioned by Mapper in this post can reply
Mapper Mappy @Mapper
03 January, 07:09
In response Mapper Mappy to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
31 December, 10:38
I remember that post. I laughed then and it still makes me laugh.
Meme them into defeat!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
31 December, 07:36

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
31 December, 06:51
Hell no the Left cannot meme as their sense of humor is gone.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
31 December, 06:00
this is from anonymous almost a year ago 1/06/22 damn I love it .

Mapper Mappy @Mapper
31 December, 06:43
In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
30 December, 01:05
Well the Idiots do make it easy they give us way too much to work with.

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
29 December, 10:13
I don’t understand the “autist” label as it pertains to “anon”. I’ve seen this many times but I don’t understand the context. Please advise if you know.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
30 December, 01:08
In response YerMotherShip 1776 to her Publication
😘Means the same thing even though it is English it is just a different dialect of the same.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
29 December, 04:41
I cannot tell you how happy this makes me. I'd like to see them brought to their knees, over and over and over again. Thank you.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 December, 11:38
They've bee Self-Victimized into Believing their Own Propaganda.
They Truly Don't Realize that THEY are the MINORITY and WE, Ordinary, Everyday, Red-Blooded AMERICANS are the MAJORITY!
TOTAL BLINDSPOT! HA HA HA!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
28 December, 07:11

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
28 December, 06:45

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
29 December, 09:45
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
😂😂😂

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
28 December, 06:05

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 December, 06:45
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
🤣😂 Such a Universal Word😂

Evangelina @Evangelina
28 December, 06:02

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
29 December, 09:45
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Ditto! 👍😊😍

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 December, 05:51
❤️

Mapper Mappy @Mapper
28 December, 06:13
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 December, 05:49
🤣🤣😂