Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
28 December, 08:41
ITS A FUCKING SHAME MORE PEOPLE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR PORTFOLIOS AND QFCS, BBCS, XFT, BAHDJE, THEN THE FUCKING KIDS.
THE KIDS R MY MISSION SO WHILE ALL OF YOU WORRIED ABOUT YOUR 💰💰💰💰
ILL KEEP FIGHTING FOR THEM BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU SURE THE FUXK AINT. YOU HAVNET YET WTF YOU WAITING FOR....OH WAITING ON THAT CRYPTO TO DROP...HAHHA
ABOUT 88% OF YOU ALL R A FUXKING JOKE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
28 December, 08:58
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
That`s all people do..... Just create all the monsters that they claim to be fighting, going around in a never ending circle..... Nobody has any trust or credibility left in anything anyways and they did everything they did for a ponzi scheme too.... It`s clownworld where no lives matter, only MONEYE does....the more well known a name is now, will be at the bottom of the barrel when it`s all said and done though...=)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 December, 09:13
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
👻👻👻👻👻👻 we do, we have peoples trust we go after fake fuckers!!

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
28 December, 09:32
Pick a name, any name.....None of them have any trust or credibility left anywhere in anything....And they ALL carry way too much baggage for anything to ever function porperly again.... It`s Judgement Day or NOTHING!! clownworld everything humans are involved with is a complete train wreck disaster as far as the eye can see in every G.D. direction too... LoL

28 December, 09:37
Dont Drink the Kkol aid what about that name?

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
28 December, 09:39
Show me, don`t tell me....

28 December, 09:41

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
28 December, 09:44
I know about mythology already...

i bet you dont know everything in there about that dude!! TRICKSTER
10:08 AM - Dec 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z, click on at the bottom under it