Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
ITS A FUCKING SHAME MORE PEOPLE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR PORTFOLIOS AND QFCS, BBCS, XFT, BAHDJE, THEN THE FUCKING KIDS.
THE KIDS R MY MISSION SO WHILE ALL OF YOU WORRIED ABOUT YOUR 💰💰💰💰
ILL KEEP FIGHTING FOR THEM BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU SURE THE FUXK AINT. YOU HAVNET YET WTF YOU WAITING FOR....OH WAITING ON THAT CRYPTO TO DROP...HAHHA
ABOUT 88% OF YOU ALL R A FUXKING JOKE.
08:41 AM - Dec 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 December, 09:04
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
If you're a parent, you should know this. Poor countries many of us are trying to help are in dire straights.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 December, 09:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
you think you only one struggling?? and im not a parent but im sure ive done more to help the kids then most parents. Im not the problem im here to help. im sorry if that comment ruffled your feathers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
28 December, 09:04
If you are directing your rant at US, you need a serious ass kicking.

I'm willing to bet ANYONE in here would go into a DUMB or anywhere else necessary to save a child/children. You.. are way out of line IMHO.

The more I think about this, the more pissed off I get.

Righteous indignation.

28 December, 09:07
In response Evangelina to her Publication
tommy tough guy huh?

Kal_El @Kal_El
28 December, 09:44
Im waiting on the orders to join on a DUMB rescue operation.

Id go in a fucking heartbeat

28 December, 09:02
By the way, some of us worrying are like me who has to provide for the needs of my own children. I have been the main caretaker their whole lives because of the deep states criminality almost killing my husband in a violent crime leaving him with ptsd. We all have our own children and providing for them the best we can is our responsibility. Not only that but many of us are providing for the needs of children in other countries of here and we don't want for them to starve.

28 December, 09:05
i understand, i also understand no one ever says shit about kids either. i wishyou good fortune

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
28 December, 08:58
That`s all people do..... Just create all the monsters that they claim to be fighting, going around in a never ending circle..... Nobody has any trust or credibility left in anything anyways and they did everything they did for a ponzi scheme too.... It`s clownworld where no lives matter, only MONEYE does....the more well known a name is now, will be at the bottom of the barrel when it`s all said and done though...=)

28 December, 09:13
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
👻👻👻👻👻👻 we do, we have peoples trust we go after fake fuckers!!

28 December, 08:56
Is this truly about the children? If it is, why are we allowing them to still get trafficked over our southern borders? Why are we allowing them to still be masked and indoctrinated in schools? Why are we still jabbing them with poisons and feeding them fake food? Why are we still exposing them to junk on TVs? Why are we doing nothing about these states who was to force jab little ones against COVID???? It needs to all stop and it needs to stop now!!!!!!!

28 December, 09:12
maybe if people took that same passion for money and use it for saving kids we wouldn't be here. All i see is people talking about that crap.

Evangelina @Evangelina
28 December, 08:47
Who are you directing your rant at? Asking questions about financial matters does NOT negate the Fact people are just as
adament about Saving Our Children as you are. Ho leee chit..
who wants to wake up to this.

I love you but yikes..

28 December, 09:09
rant? more of a observation
its like fishing throw your pole out and see who bites.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 December, 08:46
I bought xrp but I'm not obseseed by it. If it hits I will be in a better position to help others. I do what I can regardless.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
28 December, 09:30
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
i just cant buy any… I wish you the best :)