Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
28 December, 08:41
ITS A FUCKING SHAME MORE PEOPLE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR PORTFOLIOS AND QFCS, BBCS, XFT, BAHDJE, THEN THE FUCKING KIDS.
THE KIDS R MY MISSION SO WHILE ALL OF YOU WORRIED ABOUT YOUR 💰💰💰💰
ILL KEEP FIGHTING FOR THEM BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU SURE THE FUXK AINT. YOU HAVNET YET WTF YOU WAITING FOR....OH WAITING ON THAT CRYPTO TO DROP...HAHHA
ABOUT 88% OF YOU ALL R A FUXKING JOKE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
28 December, 09:04
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
If you are directing your rant at US, you need a serious ass kicking.

I'm willing to bet ANYONE in here would go into a DUMB or anywhere else necessary to save a child/children. You.. are way out of line IMHO.

The more I think about this, the more pissed off I get.

Righteous indignation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 December, 09:07
In response Evangelina to her Publication
tommy tough guy huh?

Evangelina @Evangelina
Take it however you so choose.
You shared your feelings
I shared mine
09:17 AM - Dec 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
28 December, 09:23
In response Evangelina to her Publication
thankQ for sharing with the group!!! you aint hurt my feelings

Evangelina @Evangelina
28 December, 09:28
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Should I have sent a DM?? You were addressing the group were you not?

I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. I was sharing mine. I thought your comment was a complete insult to all here who have dealt with all the trauma that comes with Saving Our Children. You can't unsee. You can't forget. Some of us remember what it was like to suffer as a child and that pain is carried with us and Magnified by what we have learned in the last 5 years.