Kim Runner @kimrunner
We have only just begun....spicy! Get 'em Elon!

Here's the link to the video if you care what they have to say - https://twitter.com/elonmu...
09:12 AM - Dec 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
2ne FruAa @FruAa
29 December, 09:37
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
… ...taking down the MSM with their own weapons is great.
When the masks fall off we will see them all.
It says - everything is permitted in war and love.
choose wisely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
28 December, 05:33
👊ELON👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 December, 01:59
Kim, are you sharing with ur mom or does she still have to do her own research? LOL

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 December, 09:21
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
lol...no, she needs to find out for herself

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 December, 01:54
A business reporter with a handle of "hopeking" LOL
He's right, worry about themselves.

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 December, 01:37

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
28 December, 01:24
i watched wayyy too many movies over the years...if you get this, you probably have too!🤣
https://youtu.be/8JgEptmz_...

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
28 December, 01:22
I’ll go one further, sistah Kim… fuk their world EM!!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
28 December, 01:14
SPICY N DICEY

hehe

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 December, 11:14
Nope dont care what this dumb bitch has to say. And i agree with Elon, so...with asian girls...unless they're hot, they're gross...so...just saying. 😆🤍🏁

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 December, 11:06
Priceless Elon! Thanks Kim, I love the smell of a good fire. :0) ❤️

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 December, 10:52
I LOVE THE SMELL OF PANIC IN THE MORNING

Anne Kats @anneanon1
28 December, 10:48
I think i got my answer 😂 @VincentKennedy What is it going take to bust msm ? I cant see how its going to happen. it needs to go . 🤯🤯🤯

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 December, 10:46
This will be Nana's favorite twet of the day!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 December, 10:45
“We had only just begun”. Ted Kennedy during JFK Jr’s eulogy.

We’ve only just begun 🎶 The Carpenters

After impeachment acquittal, Trump says his movement ‘has only just begun’:

https://www.pbs.org/newsho...

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 December, 11:16
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Cant stand ted...that pos!

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
28 December, 10:37
😏🤠👏Bring it!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 December, 09:55

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
28 December, 09:22
Hope King is On the Evil Side of History....