Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
28 December, 08:41
ITS A FUCKING SHAME MORE PEOPLE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR PORTFOLIOS AND QFCS, BBCS, XFT, BAHDJE, THEN THE FUCKING KIDS.
THE KIDS R MY MISSION SO WHILE ALL OF YOU WORRIED ABOUT YOUR 💰💰💰💰
ILL KEEP FIGHTING FOR THEM BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU SURE THE FUXK AINT. YOU HAVNET YET WTF YOU WAITING FOR....OH WAITING ON THAT CRYPTO TO DROP...HAHHA
ABOUT 88% OF YOU ALL R A FUXKING JOKE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 December, 08:56
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Is this truly about the children? If it is, why are we allowing them to still get trafficked over our southern borders? Why are we allowing them to still be masked and indoctrinated in schools? Why are we still jabbing them with poisons and feeding them fake food? Why are we still exposing them to junk on TVs? Why are we doing nothing about these states who was to force jab little ones against COVID???? It needs to all stop and it needs to stop now!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
maybe if people took that same passion for money and use it for saving kids we wouldn't be here. All i see is people talking about that crap.
09:12 AM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
28 December, 09:59
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Maybe if they hadn’t devised a gazillion ways to steal every drop of extra money from good people.... 🤬

I also believe most here would walk through hell to save a child... money has nothing to do with it.

28 December, 10:04
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
actions speak louder then words. go look down your timeline right now and see if there are more Money post R post about kids....ill wait