Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
28 December, 08:41
ITS A FUCKING SHAME MORE PEOPLE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR PORTFOLIOS AND QFCS, BBCS, XFT, BAHDJE, THEN THE FUCKING KIDS.
THE KIDS R MY MISSION SO WHILE ALL OF YOU WORRIED ABOUT YOUR 💰💰💰💰
ILL KEEP FIGHTING FOR THEM BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU SURE THE FUXK AINT. YOU HAVNET YET WTF YOU WAITING FOR....OH WAITING ON THAT CRYPTO TO DROP...HAHHA
ABOUT 88% OF YOU ALL R A FUXKING JOKE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 December, 09:04
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
If you're a parent, you should know this. Poor countries many of us are trying to help are in dire straights.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
you think you only one struggling?? and im not a parent but im sure ive done more to help the kids then most parents. Im not the problem im here to help. im sorry if that comment ruffled your feathers.
09:46 AM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply
28 December, 11:46
Yes, it did ruffle my feathers. I am losing patience fast after 6 years of working around the clock. Everything on both sides is frustrating me. People are dying. Families are being destroyed. Yes, I am obviously as frustrated as you are.

28 December, 11:50
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
it has been a rough one! please stay strong!

Yes, it did ruffle my feathers. I am losing patience fast after 6 years of working around the clock. Everything on both sides is frustrating me. People are dying. Families are being destroyed. Yes, I am obviously as frustrated as you are.

28 December, 11:43
This isn't a contest. I have been helping children in Thailand since I was in my early 20s, am helping a family of 11 right now in Nigeria while trying to provide for my own kids. Most (ALL) of the women here are horrified at what has happened to the world's children and have humanitarian plans developed for children and more. We are all tired and nobody needs to feel attacked. It's natural to have concerns about finances because good intentions and caring without the funds to implement lasting change in the world is frustrating to people who truly want to change this hell hole that we actually live in. Enjoy your day.