Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 December, 06:15
I am on holiday this week in Wales with the same old friends I have gone away with at New Year for over 30 years. It is a bittersweet experience right now, as we were once very aligned in our lives and outlooks, but those have drifted over time, and I am definitely the purple platypus of the group.

I can see how I have grown spiritually, intellectually, morally — without claiming to be righteous, better, or even virtuous. It is just a matter of being able to perceive some higher aspects of consciousness, especially how deception and manipulation can hijack our spirit. Engagement with evil forces you to up your game, like it or not.

I don't want to see any of my friends suffer, but I know that they have made some unfortunate choices, and trusted some wicked sources and institutions. The familiarity of the annual holiday ritual is comforting, yet at the same time draining and distressing as I have to tiptoe around "difficult" subjects.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
I think you’re pretty much just summed it up for all of us Martin.

Also, purple platypus!! 🤣
06:53 AM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LaLaLo 1776, click on at the bottom under it