Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am on holiday this week in Wales with the same old friends I have gone away with at New Year for over 30 years. It is a bittersweet experience right now, as we were once very aligned in our lives and outlooks, but those have drifted over time, and I am definitely the purple platypus of the group.

I can see how I have grown spiritually, intellectually, morally — without claiming to be righteous, better, or even virtuous. It is just a matter of being able to perceive some higher aspects of consciousness, especially how deception and manipulation can hijack our spirit. Engagement with evil forces you to up your game, like it or not.

I don't want to see any of my friends suffer, but I know that they have made some unfortunate choices, and trusted some wicked sources and institutions. The familiarity of the annual holiday ritual is comforting, yet at the same time draining and distressing as I have to tiptoe around "difficult" subjects.
06:15 AM - Dec 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
28 December, 08:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Great to have this courage. I am wintering with Stoicijn books. No energy for family or friends. Every day is a surprise. For my own peace of mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
28 December, 07:38
I find myself these days around friends in gathering situations where I look around and think to myself, "why am I even here?" I don't fit in and I don't really don't know these people or this life anymore. I had an experience back when all the mask wearers were in the stores and for whatever reason I stopped and it was like time started to go in slow motion and I was looking around and i thought how alone I felt because I don't belong here. I'm very thankful for finding a place to fit in here and be able to just breathe and feel comfortable. I know we're going to get through this and we will be better than we even knew we could be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
28 December, 07:33
Yep! Sure sounds familiar! Had a two second argument with my cousin, then just closed my mouth. I will continue to use it for eating for the rest of the holidays.

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
28 December, 07:24
Mr. Geddes, you are not alone. Exactly how it is with friends of mine and understand it is bitter sweet getting together. Personally, I have found by inserting questions of logic around certain subjects and not answering them and letting them figure out the tidbits has proved helpful in a couple of instances but for the most part, they just do not want to admit they are wrong and have been duped/ lied to their whole life. Praying for the light bulb to flip on for your friends …..All the best for you in 2023
~Bubba

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
28 December, 07:15
This is what we all suffer it is a daily struggle and how our circle gets smaller and smaller. We will all get through this here on AU because of the support we give each other!

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
28 December, 06:53
I think you’re pretty much just summed it up for all of us Martin.

Also, purple platypus!! 🤣

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
28 December, 06:20
That descibes me with my family up North…and always has!