Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
27 December, 05:57
please pray for me. im reaching a breaking point with my narcissist parents..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 December, 02:05
In response Lucas St. Sebastian to his Publication
I can relate. My mother, sister, and mother's mother were all narcissists. I lived across the country from all and only visited rarely. They are all out of my life now, deceased except for sister. AU is the only real family I have, but I think that is why I ended up here and went through the trials and tribulations I did. It made me realize this is my real family, the only people who really understand one another. Just how we are connected, I don't know, but I'm eager to learn why. We are your family Lucas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
27 December, 02:55
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
ya. my parents went behind my back and got jabs, lying to me for nine months.
They continuously lie, gaslight me, etc. i tried finding a theraoist and my parents tricked therapist as covert narcissists.
My sister attacked me physically and later lied saying I was an intruder.
i am beginning to believe my family was a punishment/test from God. They have all almost killed me but i still delusionally want them and our relationship to be saved.
i don’t know how to escape this trauma bond cycle.

what can i do..

27 December, 05:09
I'm not a therapist but I have detached myself from the remaining family member (sister). I no longer feel I need her in my life. With her in my life, I was really unhappy. I hated to pick up the phone when she called because she always wanted something from me. She was manipulative and hateful and always called me "evil" which is "the pot calling the kettle black." I now have peace. Peace is what counts.

Only people mentioned by lucassebastian in this post can reply
27 December, 07:39
❤️Reach out if you're feeling down.