Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
27 December, 02:59
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Serious activity hinted here. Elon's response to Rus mssg posted on twitter. US Intel giving harsh ultimatums. in Euro Elon knows he is the mssg center. Bricss nations will surface in a way us/uk did not foresee. My Hedge: Watch what S.A. does in next few days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 December, 01:46
@vincentkennedy #168 -- Some Nights, fun.

Added September 10, 2020

https://open.spotify.com/t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 December, 01:52
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
This is it, boys, this is war
What are we waiting for?
Why don't we break the rules already?
I was never one to believe the hype
Save that for the black and white
Try twice as hard, and I'm half as liked
But here they come again to jack my style

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

odog 222 @odog222
27 December, 01:05
VKs name doesnt start with an E…what if because he is actually Jr wearing an elon mask… meaning microchip elon was swapped out years ago. so jr = musk = vk

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 December, 01:10
In response odog 222 to his Publication
IDK really lol I don't particularly want to find out who VK really is. When/if he wants to say who he is, he will.

odog 222 @odog222
27 December, 01:03
what if musk is jr wearing a mask and musk (jr) is VK