⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 December, 07:42
🚨💥🚨BABBITT IS A CRISIS ACTRESS🚨💥🚨

I was finally able to edit/shorten this video so I can post it here.
These images expose the lie that Ashley Babbitt was murdered.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
27 December, 06:32
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
That entire Ashli-thing was fraught with questionable points from the jump! First, they showed a video of her driving to the capitol and her espousing how she is going to support Trump blah de blah, her going thru the door window and falling back (conveniently) on a cushy backpack and being "shot" in the neck but but no blood until she bites down on a blood capsule and the guy that puts his hand behind her head and poof! blood. Afterwards, I looked far and wide for an obit, none found. I saw the video of the ocenside service held for her...no veterans, no military fanfare, Then, each time they interviewed her "husband"....he seemed to show VERY little emotion over his supposed dead wife. I saw all the original footage of that day before it was scrubbed from cyberspace and I could easily pick out the Antifas from the REAL patriots and I'm sure everyone of you could too.
And the dumba@@es out there STILL believe this was Trump's fault!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
27 December, 09:51
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
Funny thing about all of that.
I believe that I’ve had contact with that woman.
She showed up in town a couple of weeks after J6 terrified out of her mind. She wasn’t an exact match looks wise, but we’ve all seen what they can do with masks and makeup. The thing that makes me think it’s her? The cover story. She had been in rehab in CA and came to the area to be with a guy she met out there, who was from here. She had screwed things up with her hubby so bad that she could never have contact with him again. Scared of everything and constantly on the move. A junkie and a prostitue, I’m not judging her, just observation. I haven’t seen her for a bit but my hubs gets requests for money from her on cashapp once in awhile. For me the story is too similar to not throw red flags up.