⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
🚨💥🚨BABBITT IS A CRISIS ACTRESS🚨💥🚨

I was finally able to edit/shorten this video so I can post it here.
These images expose the lie that Ashley Babbitt was murdered.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
07:42 AM - Dec 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Jay Jay @JustMe
22 January, 11:29
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Could tell straight away.
Along with all the other B/S videos.
Would make a good movie B grade...no wait C grade !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 January, 10:35
Never believed anyone was shot, was there right outside and there was no such emergency. It was all a performance put on by Pelosi, her congress gang, the owned police and antifa🙄🙄🙄🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

nasty 123 @Nasty1
21 January, 10:22
And this is why no one has been charged for her murder as you need a death for that to occur.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
29 December, 09:42
yep she is alive it was all staged

LQve Trump @LoveTump
27 December, 08:21
THIS VIDEO WON'T load for me. Anyone else having that problem. I tried both on my phone and PC

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 December, 09:09
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Right and "Save Video As..." it will be an .mp4 use a player on your PC.

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
27 December, 08:13
I had this video Banned my Twit account. Banned in 2009 Vatican and Bloodlines. Soros and Fat Boy, a another account then this one FB and Twit.Banned. People have a miscommunication. Earth Alliance is overthrowing Bloodlines and Evildoers.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 December, 08:09
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
She was teeeting the next day. dead?🤣

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
27 December, 08:03
I remember I saw that day some videos. From the inside unclosing and from the open Pelosi laptop on a desk. Later I told some people Trump was not the bad man. And they did not believe me at all...

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
27 December, 07:47
i watch that whole day then the videos that night before any changes or blocked videos. i know what i saw and the normal protocol that didn’t happen after a person was shot and dies to the different color tape on the weapons. The very fact she had no weapon and was shot should of been a massive investigation which never happen. The truth will come out at some point it always does.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
27 December, 07:38
That day there were about 6-7 videos of that area. Knew immediately it was all faked . Been saying it since. Most videos have vanished . I didn't comprehend saving them at the time

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 December, 07:35
Does anyone think Elon is real ?
--- like in, will he really pull these facts fwd via his Twitter files?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 December, 08:13
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I think he was a real person, but was connected to the deep state, so there is currently actor(s) playing him and all the technologies he happens to be working on were most likely suppressed and white hats way of getting them out.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
28 December, 03:42
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
IMO
We have White Hat EM 2.0

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
27 December, 07:24
The final take?
45 sec.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 January, 10:39
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Looks like the Keystone cops, lol

arba happihr @arba
27 December, 07:23
The video I saw, showed Ashley was acting
They used fake blood, and carried her head first down the stairs.
How stupid is that.
The young man showed a blow by blow fake scene shot. The fake everything.

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
27 December, 07:18
I’m sure she had full-body bullet proof suit under them bulky clothes!!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 December, 07:18
All those brand new red Trump hats...

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 December, 07:17
Just posted this then saw yours.

I always felt it (Babbitt) was fake also

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
27 December, 06:17
This needs shown everywhere.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
27 December, 06:06
Not only was Ashli a
Crisis Actor….
She was a DUMMY as well.
🔺props🔺

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 December, 07:14
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
The old switcheroo

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
27 December, 06:32
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
That entire Ashli-thing was fraught with questionable points from the jump! First, they showed a video of her driving to the capitol and her espousing how she is going to support Trump blah de blah, her going thru the door window and falling back (conveniently) on a cushy backpack and being "shot" in the neck but but no blood until she bites down on a blood capsule and the guy that puts his hand behind her head and poof! blood. Afterwards, I looked far and wide for an obit, none found. I saw the video of the ocenside service held for her...no veterans, no military fanfare, Then, each time they interviewed her "husband"....he seemed to show VERY little emotion over his supposed dead wife. I saw all the original footage of that day before it was scrubbed from cyberspace and I could easily pick out the Antifas from the REAL patriots and I'm sure everyone of you could too.
And the dumba@@es out there STILL believe this was Trump's fault!

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
27 December, 10:58
I've been saying this since it happened..too many things didn't add up but no one listened to me..lol

Mac 1331 @cirrus
27 December, 09:50
Luis - thanks for posting the shortened video - Ashley Babbitt

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 December, 10:03
In response Mac 1331 to her Publication
🤜💥🤛

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 December, 09:13
I remember watching this full video. As a long time ER nurse the scene showing the bleeding, dying, Babbit showed a complete lack of protocol for someone just shot. No airway support which would be the first and most important action. Second would be to apply pressure to the wound to stop any bleeding, laying the injured flat to maintain circulation etc. Also if I recall there was no protocols followed as they removed her from the scene. 🤔

drew tyler @wncpattymillsriva
27 December, 10:07
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
not to mention her backpack had kore fluff then two my pillows on their best day. the eye contact between “complete strangers” and the swat team being a conplete joke. theres a reason despite the clowns creating an entire fake 20 min video they could only use like two seconds on the “news” too fool sheep. that was one sloppy attempt. i say we string the actress up and make an example of her and her team cuz this is the definition of treason. n im not usually a kill em apl and let God sort em out kinda guy.

Silver Cat @silvercat
27 December, 09:12

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
27 December, 09:08
yes, Wooz News has had that for years, so I still wonder why the lie is perpetrated that she was murdered. She was even spotted at a Trump rally. I guess it is just part of the movie.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 December, 09:07
AWESOME, ULTRA 💥
Thanks for cutting to the Ashley Babbitt hoax part 🙏

👇 For any interested
here is the full 20:52 minute breakdown of the J6 DS FF

https://www.onenewspage.co...

#FreeTheJ6Prisoners

Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
27 December, 09:04
Thank you for this editing. I watched the full video long ago and then lost the link. No one has ever listened when I try to explain the Babbitt scam. Everyone, and I mean everyone, white and black and grey hats, insist that Babbitt was murdered and this video makes it so evident that it was all a sh**show. I confronted Taylor Hansen ('white hat reporter' on the scene) and on Twitter with this and he just lied. They all lie, all the time. Lies. lies and more lies. Lies on top of lies. They lie about lying, and then they lie some more. Do you have a link to the full video? I think I watched it on Rumble.

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
27 December, 09:10
In response Manny Questions to his Publication

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
27 December, 08:33
Have seen "Everything wrong with capitol shooting in 21 minutes or less", video several times - 😆 (entertaining comedy).
Good of you to save because on last check, shows taken down from Screwtube.

I never believed she died but have always wondered how the "husband" and "mother" would explain themselves once it is revealed she's alive? Or will it ever be revealed?
And what about the Jan 6 prisoners? That seems REAL from all the reporting but IS IT really real or part of movie? If real, can't understand how that's being allowed to happen in this country!
All this acting feels like twilight zone crazy town! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
27 December, 09:11
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Found the original video here:
https://wentworthreport.co...