⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 December, 07:42
🚨💥🚨BABBITT IS A CRISIS ACTRESS🚨💥🚨

I was finally able to edit/shorten this video so I can post it here.
These images expose the lie that Ashley Babbitt was murdered.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
Thank you for this editing. I watched the full video long ago and then lost the link. No one has ever listened when I try to explain the Babbitt scam. Everyone, and I mean everyone, white and black and grey hats, insist that Babbitt was murdered and this video makes it so evident that it was all a sh**show. I confronted Taylor Hansen ('white hat reporter' on the scene) and on Twitter with this and he just lied. They all lie, all the time. Lies. lies and more lies. Lies on top of lies. They lie about lying, and then they lie some more. Do you have a link to the full video? I think I watched it on Rumble.
09:04 AM - Dec 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by MannyQuestions in this post can reply
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
27 December, 09:10
In response Manny Questions to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
27 December, 09:14
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
Thank you! Do you believe Bitchute is safe as a repository? This is a very important video. Maybe THE most important video of all, as documentation of the Jan 6 scam.