d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
07 February, 09:17
[Brackets] & ]Jackets[ vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shadows Owner @PhoenixRise21
so the nation is back to supporting a flag kneeling cult again. fuck the super bowl.
09:49 AM - Feb 07, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PhoenixRise21 in this post can reply
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
07 February, 02:26
In response Shadows Owner to his Publication
Not a chance, I got caught up in it too for a day or two, then I realized how FKN stupid it would be to give them ANYTHING. FUCK THE SUPERBOWL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
07 February, 01:08
People seem to think some mass reveal will happen. I don't see it happening. Not going to watch it.

Miran Duran @Miranduran
07 February, 01:03
Im with you. It's horseshit, a scam to get ratings. Not doing it.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 February, 12:43
Maybe this time is not about Super Bowl ???

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
07 February, 11:09
That is why I haven't been watching football. However, I found out that KC has been standing for the flag and anthem.