Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 08:59
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Just hanging out waiting on my man Brady GOAT to win the superbowl.
How are you DoQ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mar Jek @Mjekel
07 February, 07:58
America The Beautiful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mar Jek @Mjekel
America The Beautiful.

Mar Jek @Mjekel
America The Beautiful.

Mar Jek @Mjekel
America The Beautiful.

Mar Jek @Mjekel
America The Beautiful.

Mar Jek @Mjekel
America The Beautiful.

Mar Jek @Mjekel
America The Beautiful.

Mar Jek @Mjekel
America The Beautiful.

Mar Jek @Mjekel
America The Beautiful.

Mar Jek @Mjekel
07 February, 07:59
In response Mar Jek to her Publication

Mar Jek @Mjekel
07 February, 07:57
Superbowl vibes

Mar Jek @Mjekel
Superbowl vibes

Mar Jek @Mjekel
Superbowl vibes

Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
07 February, 07:46
Six red stripes. Is this finally Red6 that Q posted about? Post #4414

RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
07 February, 05:22
E/O from december 21 2017 (12/21) on human rights abuses. what happens on SB sunday?

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
07 February, 05:13
Nice Comms there! 1221 TAKE IT AWAY! 🧐

The Squad @ThePunisher68
07 February, 04:43
TB 21 - KC 12

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
07 February, 04:29
1221 TAKE IT AWAY...

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
07 February, 03:51
You tube has shut down my 5,000 subscribers after a message of unity to our movement! I need the Patriots to help end this injustice! #wwg1wga
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
https://rumble.com/vdnfix-...

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
07 February, 03:29
I saw the 12 21 and had to literally pull my jaw back off the floor. I checked myself, they really did post this. . omg

JDF Harmony @JDHarmony
07 February, 03:20
Any ideas where to watch without cable? I purged that long ago...

Smith Smith @Smith
07 February, 03:27
In response JDF Harmony to her Publication
I dont think Im ever going to understand Q math🙄

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
07 February, 12:47
First thing that comes to mind for me...ABBA

Abba in the Bible - Scripture Quotes and Summary
https://www.biblestudytool...
Last updated: Oct 03, 2018
Published: Oct 04, 2018
2 Corinthians 11:14. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
Acts 1:1. 1 In my former book, Theophilus, I wrote about all that Jesus began to do and to teach.
Acts 2:1. 1 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place.
Acts 2:38. 38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ …

Donna IndigoRed @Raven1230
07 February, 12:42
I just posted that too❤1221 take it Away!

Dr Tracie Lee @Tnikster
07 February, 12:21
WoW!!!😁😁😁

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 February, 12:18
😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄😃🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
07 February, 10:48
This brings me such joy and I'm going to take it as a voice from heaven. My father, the most important man in my life, passed away some time ago, but I speak to him when I'm scared or not sure what to do. Through my experience of our movement I continually ask him, what do I do, am I doing the right thing, how hard should I fight? His voice always says,"you are the Captains daughter, you know what's right and you must fight with all you can. You will be fine, but you have to fight. Long story....12 21 is his birthday. I feel this is a message for me personally as well. Love you Daddy.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Willow My dogo @Willow5
07 February, 03:52
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
yes he is sending you a message! He is on our side and proud of you!

Lindsey Spear @Spearitvibes
07 February, 09:53
1221 the beginning and end
❤🙏❤🇺🇸❤
#myteamwearscamouflage

Shadows Owner @PhoenixRise21
07 February, 09:49
so the nation is back to supporting a flag kneeling cult again. fuck the super bowl.

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
07 February, 01:08
In response Shadows Owner to his Publication
People seem to think some mass reveal will happen. I don't see it happening. Not going to watch it.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
07 February, 02:26
In response Shadows Owner to his Publication
Not a chance, I got caught up in it too for a day or two, then I realized how FKN stupid it would be to give them ANYTHING. FUCK THE SUPERBOWL!

Tracy Moseley @TracyMoseley
07 February, 09:36
comms for sure‼️💯

James Dean @Wait_its_time
07 February, 09:33
the Illuminati, masons 33rd degree

12. + 21 = 33