Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 04:33
What do the other books say about Jesus? I remember hearing he is mentioned in most if not all of them but they look at him in different ways. Anyone research this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 07:57
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Here is my issue. Is it the word of G*d? Isn't it 'mans' interpretation? Did Jesus write in the book? To me G*d is much much larger than a book. A Creator. His writings can be seen in all living things.

My lack of trust comes from mans interference. I can't even figure out if the Sabbath is on Saturday or Sunday.

So if not G*d then who/why the book(s) has made me search into rabbit holes. CERN, Looking Glass, Barron Trumps Adventure, Mandela, etc. Was it sent back to save humanity. Hurt? Why multiple books/religions?

Just questioning this stuff makes me feel like a bad person. But honestly the more I am questioning this the closer my soul is feeling to G*d. Keeping an open mind and I am going to be exploring the bible more with all your help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
I like the books; "The lost Gospel of Q" and "The Keys of Enoch" both Great reads! I know what you mean tho', hard to know what to believe, when both the Bible and Churches have been infiltrated! Discernment is necessary.
10:56 PM - Dec 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SunCrystal369 in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
26 December, 11:32
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
Yup. Good reads.
Lookin for more?

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
26 December, 11:46
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Always!, I am reading The Book of Mary Magdalene, I will check out the rest, ThanQ :)