Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 03:17
That's enough TS for today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 December, 03:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK on Truth today.
Disciples were “Anons”.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
26 December, 04:46
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
The question is, do you really believe anything Wikipedia prints on their page?
Wikipedia is just another government run site.

26 December, 04:58
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
Some truths, some lies and some half-truths. What’s your opinion on the subject matter at hand?

26 December, 05:08
Even though they left out a lot of scriptures and other prophets, doesn’t make the Bible any less untrue. The Bible is the word of God.
I don’t believe in structured religion, but I do believe in the Bible. I also believe in the books that were left out.

26 December, 05:14
Ok. I’m no expert that’s for sure. I’m just here to try and learn. What do you think about the subject matter that we were talking about from the original post I posted? The names that are anonymous. The validity of the actual names of Mark, Luke, John etc.? That’s the subject matter we are talking about on this thread.

26 December, 05:21
Everything is Gods will. Those were real prophets and their real names and they wrote those scriptures and signed them. There’s actual proof that it was them that wrote those books/scriptures.

26 December, 05:33
Not trying to be divisive here of course but why not just back up your comment WITH that proof? We’re all here looking for the truth and proof. And before I forget, God bless you Patriot. 🙏

26 December, 05:38
The problem with getting the real documents, I would have to be able to get in the Vatican volt.
I could however go to our main library here in Cleveland and take snapshots of the original scriptures on file.

Whites QWall @QTip75
The original scriptures are located at the Cleveland library? Not sure about that. But, I, like you, would love to see all the hidden documents in the Vatican basement. I also share Bible verses quite often.
06:22 PM - Dec 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
26 December, 06:32
Microfilm.