Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 December, 10:04
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
❤️👍🙏✝️😂💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
30 December, 10:00
Interesting numbers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
30 December, 01:26
Theory⬇️ that really pissed off my pastor when I had her come over and watch it with me a few years ago. @vincentkennedy and thoughts on this🤔
https://rumble.com/vd6mz1-...

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
30 December, 01:04
i hope he does. i truly do.

Not Important @Notimportant
30 December, 12:59
✨☀️✨🕊🌟

Reflex *.* @Reflex
30 December, 12:56
checking in. 📻

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 December, 12:48

Red Edge @Rededge
30 December, 03:13
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
boom 💥

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 December, 06:20
Do it!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
26 December, 04:21
✨❤️✨

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 December, 12:46
In response New Years Day to her Publication
🌊🤍

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
30 December, 09:19
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Analogous to an ant colony; One Queen, one worker, and one soldier to defend them

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 December, 04:13
@vincentkennedy

anything further to add sir?

🎤 👀

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
26 December, 03:46
It is.
Inevitable. Uncomfortable truths for so many.
I feel like many will flee and see him as an AntiChrist like messenger.
I've been pulled to this direction.
Maybe this is why some of us are here.
To Be Light

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 December, 03:53
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
Remember when VK asked you to select random number? What number was it?

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
30 December, 12:50
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
You are a prophetess. It was agonizing to see the lack of discernment.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 December, 03:45
Whatever we have to say about our Creator came from Him through His immutable conditions. He is Omnipotent and He is the Word of God, God’s Word is God. All power is in Him. He does not allow the Word to be so corrupted it cannot reach into the minds and hearts of His people. He preserves the integrity of His Word because it serves as the vital link between the natural world and the Kingdom of Heaven. When a person reads the Word on Earth, angels hear it and receive the meaning of its internal sense contained within its literal sense. The angels need people to read the Word of God to activate the spiritual connection.

Red Edge @Rededge
26 December, 03:44
yup its time
he dropped a video before re Jesus so its happening

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 December, 03:41
🙏💥😂✝️👍❤️

Law & Physics @physics171
26 December, 03:40
Religions, organized slavery, dumbing down, desoulment, fractioning the mind body from the soul.
Dangerously disempowering.

arba happihr @arba
26 December, 03:36
Good luck with this mission
Brain washing is really bad on planet earth.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 December, 03:37
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Indeed. Lot's of bots & empty shells.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 December, 03:34
I remember that post on Twat.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
26 December, 03:25
I sure hope so!

CharRose @CharRose
26 December, 02:19
Please let it be time—I am OPEN—I absolutely sant to know truth. I have been on an “esoteric” path for 10 years so believe I know what VK will share with us, but also sure there is more.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 December, 02:03
conversation of God within is a intersting view

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
26 December, 01:55
I have run into many hard subjects in the past few years. Some people just look at me like I am crazy and run away, but others will say, "Hey, I had that same thought before.", and a conversation starts.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 December, 01:49
All Religions are Simply Institutional Structures that POINT BEYOND Themselves to an EXPERIENCE of God as the QUANTUM SOURCE of All Creation

UNITY in DIVERSITY/DIVERSITY in UNITY

The Mystics and Saints of all Religions as well as the Poets of all Historical Periods and Various Religions have All had a Direct Experience of the Source WITHIN and have Expressed their Connection in a Way that We, Too, Can Potentially Access their Experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
26 December, 01:47
If we're talking about questioning religion, Im down for it. But God and Jesus? Nope, they are who they are and I won't entertain anything else.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
26 December, 01:25
834 REGISTERED RELIGIONS ON EARTH. ALL FAKE, NONE ARE REAL. WILL FADE AWAY IN 4-5 YRS.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 December, 01:13
Lets get the truth out about every thing .

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
26 December, 03:27
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Agree 100%

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
26 December, 01:02
maybe MI= MASTER INTELLIGENCE 🤔

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 December, 01:01
I love looking into and questioning everything!

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
26 December, 01:00