Completely fine today.
Tested positive for chocolate.
Life is good (unless you are a sheep).
10:22 AM - Dec 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
27 December, 03:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
drew tyler @wncpattymillsriva
27 December, 09:55
got my horsepaste apple flav at the ready. my eyes had thirty plus floaties im down to fivish and its been a week and while traveling I didnt bring it lol. cant wait to get home and be a horse of a different color

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
larryelkinse @larryelkinse
27 December, 06:36
https://buyivermectinforhu...
sells generic ivermectin under the name Stromectol. It takes about 3 weeks to receive the tablets in the mail after ordering. I’m not a doctor or health care professional. I don’t know if ivermectin will help in your case. This is not medical advice.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
27 December, 06:42
In response larryelkinse to his Publication
This website is a bit pricey.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 December, 12:14
My absolute fave, FYI πŸ’“

https://longhurstfarms.com...

27 December, 06:33
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Here is safest pharmacy
Get ivermectin, hcqs, azee from here Worldwide wide shipping guaranteed delivery No need of prescription

wht 2.0 @wht
26 December, 08:40
I dose the big I about every week or so.

But I'm always positive for chocolate ... don't know what it is

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
26 December, 08:38
Good one Martin. I have chocolate running through my veins too! Stay we!!. πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
26 December, 03:25
do you need an RX in london for ivermectin?

27 December, 06:34
In response Liberty Lady to her Publication
Here is safest pharmacy
Get ivermectin, hcqs, azee from here Worldwide wide shipping guaranteed delivery No need of prescription

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
26 December, 02:18
Omg! I tested positive for chocolate too! Glad to hear it worked for you. I’m stocked up on that wonderful stuff!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 December, 02:07
pills or paste?

arba happihr @arba
26 December, 01:22
White, Milk, or dark Which came back positiveπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
26 December, 01:08
oh and some chocolate tooβ™₯️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
26 December, 01:07
martin, thanks for the reminder, have runny nose, will go get the ivermectin

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 December, 01:07
πŸ€£πŸ’™πŸΈ

Ann Holden @Amandpms
26 December, 12:56
I'm boogery this afternoon. A Lil horsepaste on a cracker it is!

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
26 December, 12:22
choco levels gud

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
choco levels gud

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
choco levels gud

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
26 December, 11:40
😊thats grand

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 December, 11:23
I use Colloidal Silver it works too .

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
26 December, 11:21
anyone have a site that sends without a prescription to the US? Just trying to verify a site to use.

26 December, 01:08
In response Cadet Classified to his Publication
I just used Ivermectin.com.

27 December, 06:35
In response Cadet Classified to his Publication
Here is safest pharmacy

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 December, 11:17
Oh, and I too had a runny nose and sneezing this morning, and while I do have Ivermectin in my cabinet, I took a swig of nano silver, and a dose of echinacea and goldenseal. I’m fine now, but, I’ll try the Ivermectin the next time. Thanks.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 December, 11:15
I hope you "caught" your "runny" nose LOL

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 December, 11:14
It really works! Good for You Martin! Enjoy the Chocolate!!
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ’«

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
26 December, 11:11
Wow.... Awesome!!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 December, 11:10
😍

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
26 December, 11:07
Synchronicity

I also had cough & runny nose last night after being outdoors most of the day in extreme cold yesterday.

Took hydroxychloroquine last night & this morning, breathing better, no runny nose.

The solutions to our problems are like the truth, simple, not complex, not complicated.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 December, 11:07
This was the caption on this AI Creation, when I posted it here on AU, for a reason other than that I too love chocolate. Look closely.

β€œMerry Christmas --

I pray that you all have a beautiful day with family and friends, and if that’s not possible, for whatever reason… may you at least have chocolate. :)”

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 December, 11:03
i think its time to admit YOU have a problem. i can quit whenever i want haha

26 December, 01:10
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
πŸ€£πŸ’™πŸ€£

Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
26 December, 10:59
Christmas Eve my 22yr old daughter had a 102 fever and congestion. Gave her Pau Darco, Colostrum and 1mg 100% Ivermectin liquid. The next day is as if nothing happened. Completely healthy.