Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
https://youtu.be/9KgewfSbF...

Published on Mar 1, 2020
This footage was never shown to the public. If it were you would know the truth about this drill. The evidence is clear and the facts support themselves.

The Official version as played on the TV screen of the Columbine High School massacre was a school shooting and attempted bombing that occurred on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine, Colorado, United States. The perpetrators, twelfth grade students Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, murdered 12 students and one teacher. Wikipedia

The Reality was quite different.
09:23 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Melissa19989 in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
18 April, 03:34
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
So the deep state/leftists took footages taken during DRILLS from the Columbine shooting, Boston Bombing , Sandy Hook, etc. & used them for their anti-gun agenda. So thats how they did it. Interesting?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
23 February, 12:40
Whatever the truth comes out, what we know for sure is that the evil Globalist scum exploited this tragedy along with all other "shootings" or "scare events" to take away our #2A . Bill Cooper predicted this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
23 February, 01:18
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
All truths will be shown.
I sometimes wonder what my friends who still don't know, or want to believe, that George Floyd was a set up as well as Ashlie Babbet and all the false flag planned Clowns in America shootings, (breath!) will react knowing they've been grossly lied to and grandly manipulated!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
17 February, 09:27
My really good friend's grandpa died saving students. There was an actual shooting that day. They had to redo the entire inside of the school. The surrounding high schools had to house CHS students the next year. I am from Littleton and was in class about a mile away when it was happening. I'll still watch the video but people definitely did die. Many mass shootings are obvious false flags but I truly don't believe this was one

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
17 February, 01:06
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
@lomac ~ Please know my intention with post was not to refute the reality of shooting nor diminish the severity of Littleton's shooting. I can't begin to image the devasting heartbreak you/your community, friends & families went through.
I'll go back and listen to it agin and retract if I hear voiceover deny it happened... We know it did. 😢

Thanks Lauren❤️

John Bradshaw @Johnny_Q_uest
14 February, 09:35
all those police involved in this shit should be arrested and never allowed to work in law enforcement again!!!