JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 December, 09:12
I am off to plant a thousand new Christmas trees. Enjoy your Christmas Eve and remember...

God Won.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
24 December, 11:38
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Hey!! Give us some details! Sounds super special. Merry Christmas to you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 December, 12:46
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Planting seedlings is very satisfying and not unlike our work here. We plant ideas not knowing if they'll take hold. I was 11 years deep into 9.11 Truth and finally hitting a wall around 2012 when I went on a search for the best definition of 'hope' that I could find. It was this- "working towards a future condition for which we have limited agency'. It was my leaping off point for digging myself out of a hole. I also decided to abstain from further research for a stretch in order to get hilarious. (I was starting at not funny at all.) I ingested nothing but humor, (writing, films, study of comedians...) I never got hilarious but I did get slightly funnier and that slight shift in trajectory landed me in a whole new and healthier place. I could write a book on my experience at the farm. The Pine[al] Tree is very much linked to our Great Awakening. Merry Christmas Patriot.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
Thank you for answering and sharing. Very glad you found your way through and I get it re The Pine Tree. Certainly relate to moving towards ‘hilarious’, although you were quite clinical in your search as opposed to myself moving in the dark - I will however get there. :) I’m sure patriots would appreciate photos of the planting of trees. Why not write that book - we firelight each other when we share.
04:34 PM - Dec 25, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Irene_Nefelli in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Irene Nefelli, click on at the bottom under it