JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 December, 09:12
I am off to plant a thousand new Christmas trees. Enjoy your Christmas Eve and remember...

God Won.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
24 December, 11:38
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Hey!! Give us some details! Sounds super special. Merry Christmas to you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Planting seedlings is very satisfying and not unlike our work here. We plant ideas not knowing if they'll take hold. I was 11 years deep into 9.11 Truth and finally hitting a wall around 2012 when I went on a search for the best definition of 'hope' that I could find. It was this- "working towards a future condition for which we have limited agency'. It was my leaping off point for digging myself out of a hole. I also decided to abstain from further research for a stretch in order to get hilarious. (I was starting at not funny at all.) I ingested nothing but humor, (writing, films, study of comedians...) I never got hilarious but I did get slightly funnier and that slight shift in trajectory landed me in a whole new and healthier place. I could write a book on my experience at the farm. The Pine[al] Tree is very much linked to our Great Awakening. Merry Christmas Patriot.
12:46 PM - Dec 25, 2022
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
25 December, 04:34
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Thank you for answering and sharing. Very glad you found your way through and I get it re The Pine Tree. Certainly relate to moving towards ‘hilarious’, although you were quite clinical in your search as opposed to myself moving in the dark - I will however get there. :) I’m sure patriots would appreciate photos of the planting of trees. Why not write that book - we firelight each other when we share.