JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I am off to plant a thousand new Christmas trees. Enjoy your Christmas Eve and remember...

God Won.
09:12 AM - Dec 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
25 December, 12:29
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I just saw this post and your post and how perfect they would be together. Merry Christmas Eve and a Blessed CHRISTmas ~

"Merry Christmas Eve!
On a cold winter's night above Manitou Springs, the fog glowed from the city light below, and the snow-capped mountains towered above, lit by the stars that shone so bright."
📸 Zach Vogel Photography

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 December, 01:27
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
PERFECT- 73

Merry CHRISTmas Ice Kates/ 73.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
24 December, 11:29
How wonderful! Merry Christmas Eve!

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
24 December, 06:32
Sounds like a lit of work yet rewarding! Thank you! I think I would enjoy doing a bit of that.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 December, 01:10
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
I found it very grounding. Follow your heart and Merry Christmas.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 December, 05:17
Have a good time my fren, you have planted much more than a 1000 evergreen trees.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 December, 01:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Think Mirror and Merry Christmas Nana.. ❤️

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 December, 03:44
The Man Who Planted Trees and Grew Happiness, A True Story.

What One Man Can Do!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Man Who Planted Trees - YouTube

This is a wonderful animation of the fictional short story by the French writer Jean Giono about Elzéard Bouffier, a shepherd who single-handedly reforested ...

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
24 December, 11:31
In response ela marriti to her Publication
Merry Christmas thank you I will play this music for my son and I. :)

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
25 December, 12:25
In response ela marriti to her Publication
Merry Christmas beautiful Patriot!

Celery Juicer @Emme
24 December, 03:16
Merry Christmas.❤️🎄

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 December, 02:48
I am off to plant a thousand new Christmas trees. Enjoy your Christmas Eve and remember...God Won.=936
9+3+6=18=R 😎

And The Numbers Just Keep On Coming As Communication From Another Level Of Mind Consciousness=936

Come On Now, Everybody. Together We Can Turn This Thing Around And Make It Brighter. Have Faith In God=936

We Shall Transform Darkness Into Light. I Shall Rise With You. Hand In Hand. Together We Shall Climb=936

We're Coming Home, My Friend. God Bless You On This Day. May You Find A Smile And An Unexpected Blessing=936

Holy Child, I Am Coming Soon. Hold On To What You Have So That No One Will Take Away Your Crown=936

Everyone Will Get Through This Transition In Better Shape And Joyfully Wrapped In Love=936

For God So Loved The World That He Gave His Only Begotten Son. There Is Comfort In Knowing That=936

In God I Will Praise His Word. In God I Have Put My Trust. I Will Not Fear What Flesh Can Do Unto Me=936

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 December, 03:42
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
BREATH OF HEAVEN, By Amy Grant

"On Bended Knee, I Kneel and See
Illuminated! Cosmic Key

The Radiant Identity!

The Christ Who Lives in Everyone
No Matter Near or Far
The Christ whose Love Moves Everything
The Sun, the Moon, the Stars.

The Christ whose Death
Restores the Breath
Creation Old and New
The One whose Spirit Lives in Me.

And Also Lives in YOU!"

-Craig Robert Steele
A HYMN TO THE QUANTUM CHRIST
Amy Grant Breath of Heaven (Mary's Song) - The Nativity Story - YouTube

Breath of Heaven (Mary's Song) recorded by Amy Grant and featuring scenes adapted from The Nativity Story released in 2007 by New Line Productions, Inc.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 December, 01:57
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
You are such a blessing Auntie M.

The love and care that you put into your work is second to none. Nice timestamp too btw.

Merry Christmas Fren.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 December, 01:54

I planted hundreds of pine seedlings in WNC when I was a teen.

It makes a difference. I see many of those as mature trees when I visit WNC.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 December, 01:04
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
The first thing that my father did after buying 5 bare acres in 1979 was set me to planting 200 trees. I was 10. I returned to that property recently and was very moved by what it had become. Trump never received any credit, of course, from Fake News Media for his Trillion Tree Initiative but we noticed. Few things are more gratifying. Thanks for the share and Merry Christmas.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
24 December, 01:41
Merry Merry Christmas 🎁🎄💝

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 December, 01:30
a 1000 baby trees, a christmas miracle for the land🎄humanity is good♥️ saw a 2014 hallmark movie other night about family christmas tree farm, my family name and heritage, even my mothers name and coloring, my name too. my sister battling cancer at that time loved watching hallmark movies, betting she saw that one. its a smaller world than we know. hope your christmas is wonderful JFKJR fan

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 December, 12:43
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Jfk Jr - 55
Club Q
Jfkjr
Melania
Lady Di
Awaken
Adrenal
Backfire

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 December, 12:57
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
You have been a busy Patriot this year. Thank you for everything and Merry Christmas.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 December, 11:55
Wonderful way to spend your day giving back to Gaia. 💚
Trees be like…

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 December, 12:55
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
That look. Thanks for the memeories and nice timestamp. Infinite JFK Jr or 18/ R. 5x5. You have been ballin since our earliest Twixter days. Thank you Patriot and Merry Christmas.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
24 December, 11:38
Hey!! Give us some details! Sounds super special. Merry Christmas to you.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 December, 12:46
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Planting seedlings is very satisfying and not unlike our work here. We plant ideas not knowing if they'll take hold. I was 11 years deep into 9.11 Truth and finally hitting a wall around 2012 when I went on a search for the best definition of 'hope' that I could find. It was this- "working towards a future condition for which we have limited agency'. It was my leaping off point for digging myself out of a hole. I also decided to abstain from further research for a stretch in order to get hilarious. (I was starting at not funny at all.) I ingested nothing but humor, (writing, films, study of comedians...) I never got hilarious but I did get slightly funnier and that slight shift in trajectory landed me in a whole new and healthier place. I could write a book on my experience at the farm. The Pine[al] Tree is very much linked to our Great Awakening. Merry Christmas Patriot.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
24 December, 11:01
planting 1000 huh? what a blessing!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
24 December, 11:01
planting 1000 huh? what a blessing!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
24 December, 10:50
Thank you and enjoy your Christmas Eve also!

Ange Love @LoveM
24 December, 10:35
Merry Christmas Love and hugs🙏🏻✨❤️🎄🎶🤗😘

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 December, 10:24
enjoy your day! thank you!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
24 December, 10:22
Merry Christmas! What a perfect activity for Christmas Eve; ensuring there are many more. 🎄
GOD always wins! 🙏🏻

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
24 December, 10:19
what a great way to spend some time today!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
24 December, 10:04
have a great day Patriot ,we love you

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 December, 10:02
Be safe out there!! Merry Christmas Eve! 🎄🤗💫

connie wright @cowri
24 December, 09:51
⭐Merry Christmas & Happy New Year⭐

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
24 December, 09:40
Merry Christmas soldier.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 December, 09:15
💥✝️🙏👍😃❤️